Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wouldn't be caught dead driving a.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be caught dead driving a.....

Ok this is where you post a production model car you would never ever ever drive no matter what (but maybe to save a life). It can be anything really, but please don't post someone else's car on the forum just to piss them off, well unless it's really that bad.

Ok, I'll go ahead with the Fiat Multipla. Ever since I first saw this thing I totally lost respect for Fiat. I wouldn't be caught dead driving it.

ewww

"If I were filthy rich I'd still drive my E30."

the smart car:

I wouldn't be caught dead in one cause well, if I got hit by something I WOULD be dead...

I see these all the time in the BC area - they actually make sense if you live in a big city like seattle or vancouver, but these people are crazy enough to drive them on the freeway with all the gargantuan SUVs and big rigs. I know a bigger "cage" isn't necessarily safer, but if you got hit by a Ford F350 I gaurantee you'd be creamed...
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

my friend has a smart car its pretty rad. and slow. it really is the most ridiculous car i have ever seen.

i wouldnt be caught dead driving a gargantuan suv. id rather pull my eyeballs out with a spoon. well not really but you get the idea
      Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver
      driving boards?

Comment

I'd never be caught alive driving one of these:
        Attached Files

Comment

vw new beetle
          vw cabrio
          sigpic
          1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
          1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

Pontiac Aztec

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
            1989 325iC M50 Vert
            1989 325i Coupe
            1991 318is
            1995 318ti Club Sport
            2006 330i e90
            2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

PT Cruiser

Last edited by briz; 06-27-2007, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by craig4ie View Post
                vw new beetle
                vw cabrio
                i didn't think the cabbys looked that bad. its one of the best looking new cars i've seen in a while.

Magnum, barf, some gangsters two doors down have one with 20"s.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brodee View Post
                  Pontiac Aztec

+1 on that ugly POS

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

sigpic
                    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Subaru ST/X or whatever
                      sigpic
                      "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

1998 Ford Windstar.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

I'm surprised at a lot of the responses. I love Scion Xb and have driven one often, I like the Magnums, and the STR version is FAST (5.7liter) and the SSR is pretty cool and FAST (read: vette engine). I can't say I'd ever buy one, but I would certainly flog the hell out of any of them if I got the chance.

Now, the car I would NEVER drive would be:

I MIGHT, MIGHT drive one if it was red and highly modified both looks and performance, but IMO, TOTAL chick car (even in other colors then pink).

Comment

lol, I wouldn't be caught dead in any of those cars... But my own list consists of:

Honda CRX
                            Dodge Neon (of any year or style - fuck em)
                            Scion anything
                            Mercedes R class (sorry MB)
                            Any of the new Chrysler shit, I don't care how fast they run a 1/4 mile, they are hideous... All of them
                            '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X