Drift up curb. lol Sideways bunnyhop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drift up curb. lol Sideways bunnyhop.

haha so .. you guys might get mad at me. but today i was drifting my e30 in the school parking lot. ...and what do you know. its a curb. lol BUT NO DAMAGE at all cept a bent bottlecap. haha yea pictures would be useless becuz the only thing that happend was .. bent bottlecap and a brake duct air way (plastic) popped off.

i was up the curb all four wheels ahaha and i kept drifting. strongest oil pan ..also does anyone know where i can get an undercar cover. i saw a white e30 with one while i was looking to buy one. but i dont know where he or she got it from.
    Operation S/C E39M5.:woowoo:

'88 325is
    VP UT of Austin Autoholics
    BMWCCA 380364

Comment

wow.

Comment

yep... I'm going to have some extra bottle caps here if you need more of them.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

hahahaha, i saw this coming a month ago!!
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

speechless? i thought it was fucking sweet. but im def done doing drifting lol atleast in the bronzit whew but yea right now i have it on all fours gettin checked out. and upgraded. going under the knife for

diff. swap,
            oil pan check/swap if need be
            rust spot in back gon be fixed.
            and i appearently bent my oil cooler back into the correct position with my little curb hop stunt. so now i just gotta bend the radiater housing back.
            . and e46 getting new shoes or e30 gettin that KW 60/40 with bilstein shocks drop. which one do you guys think.

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
              hahahaha, i saw this coming a month ago!!
              haha really is it common or somthin? ....im guessing u had a similar encounter?

Comment

yeah I whacked a curb in HS. Check your control arm. Mine was pretty twisted. (Good thing I had a free replacement on that night in about 45 minutes)

I probably wouldn't do it again (well I didn't). Hope it's a good lesson learned, go to an autox or something and spin the shit out of your tires there, the only thing to hit is cones. That's what I do.

Comment

check your control arm, and your control arm mounts, also your alignment is probably f'd
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dj2xrated View Post

im def done doing drifting lol atleast in the bronzit

diff. swap

e30 gettin that KW 60/40 with bilstein shocks
                    Why even bother with the diff and the suspension if your done sliding sideways?

Comment

congratus on wrecking! Buy a 666fabrication skidplate and learn to slide somewhere safe without curbs or traffic.

Comment

man, "drifting" in the high sch00l parking lot is SOOOO cool!!!!

fucking tool
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

this thread should just be added to the stupid ricers thread :D

Comment

You're right, its just about on par. It's a bronzit anyway, it wants to get drifted into a curb again, or wall :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by dj2xrated View Post
                              haha so .. you guys might get mad at me. but today i was drifting my e30 in the school parking lot. ...and what do you know. its a curb. lol BUT NO DAMAGE at all cept a bent bottlecap. haha yea pictures would be useless becuz the only thing that happend was .. bent bottlecap and a brake duct air way (plastic) popped off.

i was up the curb all four wheels ahaha and i kept drifting. strongest oil pan ..also does anyone know where i can get an undercar cover. i saw a white e30 with one while i was looking to buy one. but i dont know where he or she got it from.

What a dumb bitch...........hope you wreck next time.
                              sigpic
                              88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
                              e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

Working...
                              X