Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ Yup to what they said, oem power adapter with aftermarket phone charger plugged into it. Basically, it's a cigarette lighter socket that fits in your glovebox and draws power from the flashlight holder. I was wondering what it might have been used for back in the days and why it's still fairly highly sought after.
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

Comment

BMW offered, by the looks of the parts catalog, a few different lighting implements and other safety/convenience features. Maybe a way to get a reading lamp back to the rear passengers? :) Like a 7 series luxury in your 3 series.
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
        it's still fairly highly sought after.
        Cool!
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

How about this zender doohickey? :D

cars beep boop

Comment

Is that an old school radar detector?
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Amplified antenna?
              IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Comment

I think it's an antenna. Fell out of the black Italian import e30 I've been tearing apart..
                cars beep boop

Comment

Huh. Want to get rid of it?
                  IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Comment

going to sneak it into my alpine build somewhere.. antenna hole got welded up
                    cars beep boop

Comment

More rare parts.
                      AC Schnitzer montageanleitung, front and rear.

Brown Recaro Idealsitz N (81).

AC Schnitzer real emblems.

1988 AC Schnitzer brochures.
                      #ShenanigansE30 1989 Touring AC Schnitzer S3 replica http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=320784
                      Ruffian 1987 318is 2 door Hartge project http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=290863
                      Natalma 1990 Touring AC Schnitzer S3
                      #GlorianaE28 1986 525i
                      #AnniePowerE34 525i 3.2 M50 with AC Schnitzer S5 parts
                      sigpic

Comment

I can finally post in here without drooling (too much) !!!

I'll post up photos when they all get here (and better photos of the valence), but I'm excited to share that I've got a mint condition Hartge shift knob and a Hartge rear spoiler (both on the way from UK & EU, respectfully), and that I've got a Hartge front valence (albeit in repairable condition; winter project!).

Thanks to Raul for texting me too many links to fantastic things that I can't afford right now, but it's encouraging knowing that the missing links to my Hartge outfit are still out there :D
                        Current daily: 2003 Mitsubishi Evo (Isabelle)
                        Gone, but never forgotten: 2017 VW Golf R 6sp (Maria, sold)
                        1989 325i 5sp (Lorelei, sold)
                        1991 BMW 318is 5sp (Michaela; totaled)
                        2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5sp (Selena, parted out)

IG: mitsugal_jenni

Comment

look at what this cock bag is trying to pass off on eBay.

standard m30 valve cover with a metal alpina sticker. i bet that will fall off as soon as it gets hot.

what a fucking douche.

am i judgemental? yes i am....
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

One more AC Schnitzer steering Wheel on it's way :-)
                            Along with 2 AC Schnitzer brochures, and a Autozeitung test of AC Schnitzer E34 S5 Silhouette.

Hartge H26 test.

1987 AC Schnitzer Konzept brochure with E30 S3 and E32 S7

The original monageanleitung brochures from AC Schnitzer.

#ShenanigansE30 1989 Touring AC Schnitzer S3 replica http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=320784
                            Ruffian 1987 318is 2 door Hartge project http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=290863
                            #GlorianaE28 1986 525i
                            sigpic

Comment

Sexiest seats I've ever seen. I want them +matching cards and rears...

Originally posted by Ruffian Racing View Post
                              Brown Recaro Idealsitz N (81).
                              Support my E30 addiction! Buy my Wideband/Voltmeter Check Panels
                              HERE

1990 Flachalpinweiß 335i

Comment

That'll be a bit hard to pull of since the cloth is NLA.
                                But I'll be trying to find cloth, I have a mtech 1 rear seat coming in this weekend.
                                #GlorianaE28 1986 525i
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X