This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonea View Post
    Its a auxiliary gas tank that mounts in the trunk. I know it came on several euro M3's (don't now if it was optioned or standard) but I am pretty sure it was standard on all South African e30s. I got everything, except for the mounting bolts and gas gauge, but Bavarian Restorations is helping me out with the gas gauge.

The ix tank I was talking about is for the head light washer kit. I already have most of the washer kit, but since my car is an ix it has the washer bottle in the "battery tray" and needs a specific ix headlight washer tank. I thought it was going to be impossible to find, but thats to e30lyf I'm a soon to be proud owner!!!!!
    No Lukeboxes for us. :(
    1990 325i
    2004 330i Individual 6-speed
    sigpic

Comment

2 weeks late, but she's here!!!
      Current daily: 2003 Mitsubishi Evo (Isabelle)
      Gone, but never forgotten: 2017 VW Golf R 6sp (Maria, sold)
      1989 325i 5sp (Lorelei, sold)
      1991 BMW 318is 5sp (Michaela; totaled)
      2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5sp (Selena, parted out)

IG: mitsugal_jenni

Comment

So, it's not mine but a friend of mine has an original Dinan intake manifold. I did some looking and it seems to be pretty rare. You guys have any idea what those are going for right now? He's going to sell the car fairly soon and he's wondering if it's worth pulling off before.
        sigpic

Comment

Certainly pull it. This for an M20 or M10? What other parts are perhaps Dinan?
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
            Certainly pull it. This for an M20 or M10? What other parts are perhaps Dinan?
            M20, just the manifold. The receipt from Dinan in the car's records only says intake manifold. Any idea of its value?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
              M20, just the manifold. The receipt from Dinan in the car's records only says intake manifold. Any idea of its value?
              It was not cheap to have Dinan port the intake manifold. I wish I still had my Dinan catalogs.
              Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Dinan kit is rare for sure. Hold on to it. Sell it for the right price.

Dinan would be the other tuner I would make an E30 for...

Comment

Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo View Post
                  It was not cheap to have Dinan port the intake manifold. I wish I still had my Dinan catalogs.
                  Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                  Dinan kit is rare for sure. Hold on to it. Sell it for the right price.

Dinan would be the other tuner I would make an E30 for...
                  Ok, I'll tell him to pull it. If you guys know of anyone interested he'll probably be selling it in a month or two.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
                    Ok, I'll tell him to pull it. If you guys know of anyone interested he'll probably be selling it in a month or two.
                    Me. I'd need to see photos first, of course. ;)

Comment

I dunno exactly if this is rare or not, but I found this at a local junkyard while looking for a late model valence. It looks like a cover for the convertible top window. Anybody have an idea or if there's a part number?
                      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

That is exactly what it is.

Comment

Yup. Not all that rare but still cool to see. It's documented in the owners manual

Part number is 51431943740 still available for about $160
                          Last edited by bradnic; 11-01-2015, 09:26 AM.
                          I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                          DB vert plastic bumpers
                          OEM Keys
                          MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                          91 ic Calypso 3.1
                          86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                          TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                          e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

hartge side skirts & hartge wheels showed up yesterday.

still waiting on my hartge rear valence & hartge front strut bar
                            Current daily: 2003 Mitsubishi Evo (Isabelle)
                            Gone, but never forgotten: 2017 VW Golf R 6sp (Maria, sold)
                            1989 325i 5sp (Lorelei, sold)
                            1991 BMW 318is 5sp (Michaela; totaled)
                            2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5sp (Selena, parted out)

IG: mitsugal_jenni

Comment

nice! post pics!
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                                Can I be part of the club?

E30 Stock Car Phone that lights up; doesn't function because the radio waves no longer operate in the US, but you can hear your voice in it as if it was (like all old brick phones)
                                Also very rare Cardinal seats with cabrio/M3 bolsters and non-cab/M3 centers ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X