This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCity11 View Post
    Nice!! Now four of us that have the combo.
    Please tell me that you picked up your goods from Jackson in the UK.. that would be priceless. He's sitting on a goldmine of Kamei NOS stuff, unless he's sold it out already.

I dont know what I'm gonna use the spoiler and wind splits on yet. The price was right though, so I had to have them.

Comment

Does this count?

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
      Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
      Lobsterbacks attack the town again
      Wrap all my things in aluminum
      Beams of darkness streak across the sky
      Pink rays from the ancient satellite
      Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
      Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Not sure how "rare" these really are. But I have a set of authentic ACS mirrors.

Here they are next to some of my goodies waiting to be installed. Also sitting on a Nurburgring blanket ;)
        Last edited by alexw; 02-19-2009, 08:03 PM.
        alexw
        (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
        Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          Do you have any pics of that set mounted on a car? >____>

i have a set, pics are here on my vert :

oh and sry for the bad pic, the PO took it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alexw View Post
            Not sure how "rare" these really are. But I have a set of authentic ACS mirrors.

Here they are next to some of my goodies waiting to be installed. Also sitting on a Nurburgring blanket ;)
            ANyone want to sell/get me some of these ACS mirrors?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

I actually like those mirrors. Would like to see them on the car though.

Comment

i like your seats jasonc

Comment

Originally posted by 88e30is View Post
                  I actually like those mirrors. Would like to see them on the car though.
                  I agree, I think those mirrors are awesome.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                  ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Its not OEM but i would hope its rare cause this body kit is ugly and Zender stopped making kits for BMW. It came on a 318 I bought and it goes good with he shitty color

First: 1984 318i
                    Second: 1987 325
                    Third: 1987 325is
                    Current: 1990 325i (Soon To Be 335i)

Comment

Okay, who is going to sell me a set of Kamei wind splitters... top dollar paid!!!
                      Nunzio
                      Creative Director & Professor
                      Twitter

2010 Vespa GTS300 | 2000 323iT Euro | 1991 RRC Hunter | 1987 325is (guten build) | 1983 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas

Comment

Originally posted by nespo_e30is View Post
                        Okay, who is going to sell me a set of Kamei wind splitters... top dollar paid!!!
                        I'm thinking about selling my NOS wind splitters and the Kamei 3-piece spoiler. As much as I would like to use them, I just dont think that they fit my car very well. I like it as is and dont need another car just for the splitters and spoiler.

I'm thinking $200 or so. They come with the original (beat up) box, the paperwork (80's Kamei catalogue and "genuine parts" paper), and instructions for mounting.

$300 for the spoiler.

I'll make a FS thread if I get really serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinning Tires View Post
                          Its not OEM but i would hope its rare cause this body kit is ugly and Zender stopped making kits for BMW. It came on a 318 I bought and it goes good with he shitty color
                          [SNIP]

Can't tell from the shitty picture, but the color don't look half bad.

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                            Can't tell from the shitty picture, but the color don't look half bad.
                            The rear spoiler and valancer arent bad either.

Comment

im actually using the spoiler (well after i remove and shave the 3rd brake light attached to it). but the rest is in my basement i like how it covers the factory moldings but it doesnt fit the car style at all. and i think the pics make the color look better then it was. it looked like that that fat bitches betsy car

maybe i'll give it a try on my current car after i drop the m30 in. perhaps all the kit needs it a lowered car and a coat of black paint. i'll need something for the front and back though cause i have a 1990 now and that rear skirt will look terrible not to mention not fit right
                              First: 1984 318i
                              Second: 1987 325
                              Third: 1987 325is
                              Current: 1990 325i (Soon To Be 335i)

Comment

Originally posted by nespo_e30is View Post
                                i have a set, but shipping from holland is expensive ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X