Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool! I didn't know BMW ever put large kits into an e30. It's interesting that that panel has two trunk light cutouts.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal323i View Post
      post face-lift e30.
      Sorry, I assumed since this was the rare e30 parts thread, it would be obvious which model..........
      I just never realized that any e30 came with the large toolkit. Any idea what the PN is on that?

Comment

Grp A E30 M3 DTM steering wheel and IC

Probably about a dozen in the world, maybe

Comment

Originally posted by sam3 View Post
          Probably about a dozen in the world, maybe
          That is probably the coolest rare part in this thread. Never knew that existed! Thanks for sharing!
          -Pierre
          1987 535is
          1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by e30nub View Post
            That is probably the coolest rare part in this thread. Never knew that existed! Thanks for sharing!
            ARe you kidding me :???: I could have got one of those locally for nothing

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

NO FUCKN WAY!!!!!!! you come up on all the good seats and you pass up the guage cluster and steering wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Tree18is View Post
                NO FUCKN WAY!!!!!!! you come up on all the good seats and you pass up the guage cluster and steering wheel.
                I was trying to be good :( bad choice obviously. I dunno, you guys don't realize how much shit I take from family for buying stuff. You should see the room I'm in now. Guns and car stuff lying everywhere. My mom said if I was arresting for a crime they'd come and see all this stuff and have me on the news like "He was a crazy shut in gun nut who apparently enjoyed hoarding car parts. He spent much of his life lost on online forums full of nothing but pedophiles and crazies."

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Yeah, but tha cluster is another story

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Yeah, but tha cluster is another story
                    :roll:

The Stack gauges? Those things are wicked.
                    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                    E36 325i sedan
                    E30 325i sedan
                    Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
                      :roll:

The Stack gauges? Those things are wicked.
                      That's what i'm saying

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal323i View Post
                        Trunk lid trim panel with large tool kit............

Son of a bitch. If that thing is still available new, i'm gonna slap myself. Here I am turning a small-tool-kit panel into a large one.
                        turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
                        Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCity11 View Post
                          Son of a bitch. If that thing is still available new, i'm gonna slap myself. Here I am turning a small-tool-kit panel into a large one.
                          I know. Is there any more info on it? part number maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                            I know. Is there any more info on it? part number maybe?
                            I agree! I want a part number for this thing to check it out. the small tool kit boot liner is still available and the large could be just nobody knows about it. socal323i do you have a part number for it?

Comment

Whoops, pic looked like the large one to me.
                              Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingb View Post
                                These are common here. I leave these and look for the ones with a tach. If you are looking for one with a radio let me know

can i have more info/ pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X