Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is your address and when do you work/are not home?
    -Alex

Comment

OEM Miro windscreen

Originally posted by AWDE30 View Post
      Any more info on this? Was it a dealer option? Have any original brochures?

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
        what is your address and when do you work/are not home?
        Don't worry about that... when I'm not home, the dog will be here to greet you... or eat you, haha

That wind deflector has gotta be one of the coolest things ever in the history of e30 parts. Too cool:bow:

Comment

I'm sure these arent super rare..prob rare-ish in complete condition.
          Just scored it on ebay for .01 :)
          sigpic
          Parts Wanted
          The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

New addition.
            My shift knob was specifically made for the AC schnizter S3, but was purchasable later and also put into other models. (Never in 'murika). It's In awesome condition. "from high-quality calf nappa leather with regulated AC Schnitzer emblem"

It's actually super duper comfy and small as fuck. Probably an inch and a half shorter than either of the other stock 2 I had. don't mind the dirty console. I haven't cleaned it in months.

Last edited by TurboJake; 07-15-2011, 01:27 AM.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by jdvorwe View Post
              What steering wheel is this?

not sure tbh..it's some sort of custom momo.

Comment

here's what I got the other day while hunting. was on an M10 318i from Italy. oil level system!

Comment

First time I've seen one of these. What exactly is an oil level system?

Comment

Originally posted by jdvorwe View Post
                    What steering wheel is this?
                    Its a Momo TTR with centerpiece and custom tricolors.

I have one on my E36 M3, minus the centerpiece.
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                      First time I've seen one of these. What exactly is an oil level system?

you fill the black tank with about 2 quarts of oil. In the dipstick tube there is a sensor, when the level gets a bit low, it kicks on a pump on the side of the tank and fills your oil level back to where it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                        New addition.
                        My shift knob was specifically made for the AC schnizter S3, but was purchasable later and also put into other models. (Never in 'murika). It's In awesome condition. "from high-quality calf nappa leather with regulated AC Schnitzer emblem"

It's actually super duper comfy and small as fuck. Probably an inch and a half shorter than either of the other stock 2 I had. don't mind the dirty console. I haven't cleaned it in months.

<snip>

<snip>
                        I have one of those too, its very comfy. :D I've also got the dead pedal pictured and an M30 valve cover in the same pattern.
                        Originally posted by BillBrasky
                        E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                        1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                        1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                        1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                        2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                          you fill the black tank with about 2 quarts of oil. In the dipstick tube there is a sensor, when the level gets a bit low, it kicks on a pump on the side of the tank and fills your oil level back to where it should be.
                          I have a different version. My low oil sensor in the pan triggers the pump and it goes through a hose down the dipstick tube.

Mmmm
                          Der Cherry Bomb

Comment

makes sense. the one I have was on a 4 cyl., so the car doesn't have the sensor in the pan. cool to see a pic of another style of it.

Comment

Hartge center console gauge pod.

Mmmm
                              Der Cherry Bomb

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal323i View Post
                                Hartge center console gauge pod.

Huh, I gave one of those away a few years back... Didn't know it was hartge, I thought it was just bavauto.
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X