I got some more:

DSC_0338 by 2002luvr, on Flickr

DSC_0340 by 2002luvr, on Flickr
    _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

wow... where did you find this stuff?

Originally posted by vlad
      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by camshaftgsxr View Post
        i dont know if its been posted or not but i dont have time to dredge 44 pages.

i met a guy last night with a radar detector under the front ashtray lid, his grand parents bought the car new in 88 and it came like that so it was either factory installed or dealer installed.
        Yes, there was an OEM BMW radar unit. Dealer option it seems. Three parts, the screen, the brain box and the actual radar detecting unit mounted near the front of the vehicle.

I'd be interested in knowing the proper location or locations. Also, I need the brain box. I have the other two pieces.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

My eS came with that too. Nice simple K band radar unit.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

pwagon, what.

no fucking way. i want to see those bolted up to an m20 block. i dont believe it. i know racing dynamics made 24v heads, but i've never seen any indication that ac schnitzer made some. racing dynamics destroyed all their 24v heads and broke the mold.

call me a skeptic. but it doesnt even say ac schnitzer on there, it just says schnitzer. that's sketch as hell.

dont get me wrong. im jelly as all hell. i just need to see more proof till i believe they are legit.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
              pwagon, what.

no fucking way. i want to see those bolted up to an m20 block. i dont believe it. i know racing dynamics made 24v heads, but i've never seen any indication that ac schnitzer made some. racing dynamics destroyed all their 24v heads and broke the mold.

call me a skeptic. but it doesnt even say ac schnitzer on there, it just says schnitzer. that's sketch as hell.

dont get me wrong. im jelly as all hell. i just need to see more proof till i believe they are legit.
              Those are 4 cylinder castings? Don't think they will readily bolt to an M20. Boy are they rough too.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

those are M10 heads and they're brand new according to his FS ad
                cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  Those are 4 cylinder castings? Don't think they will readily bolt to an M20. Boy are they rough too.

Rough? They are raw casting heads. M10 heads.
                  _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

woops! totally missed that. haha.

makes a lot more sense now.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                      As much as people like their roof racks on here, i dont think i've ever seen anybody with this one on their hardtop for their convert.

i have this roof rack?
                      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

just got this yesterday installed it today
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

- 1987 325e m20 6cyl manual -

Comment

huh.
                          i didn't even know such a part existed. neato.

Comment

its a rare factory extra usually fitted on se model cars
                            sigpic

- 1987 325e m20 6cyl manual -

Comment

Originally posted by Broom Broom View Post
                              its a rare factory extra usually fitted on se model cars
                              I did a quick search for special edition E30's and could not find any except the M3. Do you know a year and model that it came on. This is a very nice find and would be a great addition to my build.

Cheers,

Jim
                              sigpic

Comment

^ I've had this in both my 316i's.
                                Nothing special about them..
                                '91 E30 316i
                                '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Working...
                                X