This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matt325is View Post
    Many people have this? I found it in the junkyard.

matt
    yep, there the window crank tools for early style power windows, there kind of rare in the sense that they arent in very many e30s tool kits. i picked one off ebay for 15 bucks...crazy :-(

on a side note...any one know about the plastic washers that fit into the circle notch to the top right of the window tool? i saw them once in an e30 at a concours event

picture of washers...are they stock? also check out the nice rare red screwdriver...oooooh!

Comment

Hella!

"AL FHA Q!"

I am in LOVE with that hardtop!
      Holy s**t!

That is hella sick, hella props to you. [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/OWNER%7E1.YOU/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

original bmw gloves in my -84 henna (never used)

and 'klima-leder swartz' interior in my -92 cab

Comment

^ sick!

Edit: Do you have any more pictures of your seats?
          Last edited by CorvallisBMW; 09-01-2008, 12:07 PM.

Comment

That's fucking awesome, I love that kind of material.

Comment

I neeeeeeed these!!! :D

Originally posted by Julien View Post
              I think one person has the hard top roof rails (NC325IC). Jason, i think your cassette holder could be from an e36 (mine had that exact one.)

My seats are rare (Houndsooth Recaros):

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
              ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                ^ sick!

Edit: Do you have any more pictures of your seats?
                sure. here is one

unfortunately the drivers seat has torn (surprise?). new repair piece from bmw costs 470 euros = 685,871 $ and you need two of those (ass and back)
                but what I have been told there arent any to buy because they dont make those any more :( If you see that fabric being sold somewhere please do tell me :)

Comment

My wheels are rare.

Comment

rear roller blind. ordered brand new from the dealer. they said it show up that they had stock in the US or Germany but it still came in.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by e30edward View Post
                      rear roller blind. ordered brand new from the dealer. they said it show up that they had stock in the US or Germany but it still came in.
                      How long ago did you order it? Also which hooks do you need? RealOEM is showing 3 different types of hooks.

Last edited by Bey; 09-04-2008, 08:29 PM.

RIP

Comment

i ordered it about six months ago. they still might have it b/c most people either don't want it or think it's not available. i like it. you don't really see anyone else with these. the hooks came with it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

how much was it? thats pretty cool..does it actually help though?

Comment

i think it was like around $80.
                            yeah it works pretty good and u can still see out of it, even at night.

Comment

wow, only $80? sign me up for one of those....

Comment

My car had one of those when I bought it, but I didn't like it, and never used it. I sold it on ebay for almost $200.

Comment

Working...
                                X