Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weren't those clock clusters out of the 316i?

Comment

Yes they were, on the 316 the tachometer was an option!
      I actually swapped my clock for a tachometer in my 316, what is rare for you is junk for us here :p
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beske View Post
        Yes they were, on the 316 the tachometer was an option!
        I actually swapped my clock for a tachometer in my 316, what is rare for you is junk for us here :p
        Nice, I just want to swap my 1986 325 back to euro spec if possible and I may use this cluster with a tach to get it in km and km/h since it was federalized.
        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
          Nice, I just want to swap my 1986 325 back to euro spec if possible and I may use this cluster with a tach to get it in km and km/h since it was federalized.
          The clock cluster you got is for a 85 and back. You need one for 86 and up. But you can use the speedo and gas gauge out of it in to put in your 86 cluster.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Replace the speedo with another clock.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
              The clock cluster you got is for a 85 and back. You need one for 86 and up. But you can use the speedo and gas gauge out of it in to put in your 86 cluster.
              Why wouldn't this cluster work? It has all of the same plugs in the back and the stock federalized one does not have the clip on the bottom right corner of the front face. They are both VDO, and the car was manufacter 11/85 anyway.

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
              Replace the speedo with another clock.
              lol a true r3v'r here.
              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                Why wouldn't this cluster work? It has all of the same plugs in the back and the stock federalized one does not have the clip on the bottom right corner of the front face. They are both VDO, and the car was manufacter 11/85 anyway.
                Oh, well then pop it in and see if it all works. if you're quick at it, should only take 10-15min to change around.

1992 BMW 325iC
                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Someone posted ashtray vent for e30, found one for an e28 as well.

Continuous For Sale Thread
                  323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
                    Someone posted ashtray vent for e30, found one for an e28 as well.

That is extremely rare and you should buy it immediately.

:giggle:
                    -Alex

Comment

^that's just a dealer installed A/C vent cover.

Comment

rares?

Comment

Cab top with electric moonroof, never seen one before today
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328380577.914578.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	7139899

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post

found in all IX models
                            "Do what you love, and love what you do" -Ray Bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
                              Cab top with electric moonroof, never seen one before today
                              [ATTACH]51992[/ATTACH]
                              best thing ive seen in my life
                              "Do what you love, and love what you do" -Ray Bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by E30ruben View Post
                                best thing ive seen in my life
                                its been for sale on this forum for a while. no one was biting so he put it on ebay for 5k. its been relisted a few times now its down to 3k Buyitnow and still hasnt sold.

if it goes to 2.5k im sure it will sell with the quickness

Comment

Working...
                                X