• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Story how ya got both sets?
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
      Wow. Story how ya got both sets?
      So it turns out theyre not the only sets. The prototypes are obviously the only prototype but they were a SHORT production run before they switched to long tubes because of peak gain on dyno. I am friends with the owner of RD. I will be setting up RD soon on r3v as a vendor soon, and am working on possibly a fresh run of early model body kits as he still has the molds. He actually has a lot of old parts that are NLA on the shelves still, just ask him.

Comment

Tell him to make steering wheels again.
        My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by brshelton View Post
          Hows this for rare. Prototype Racing Dynamics shorty headers. Very few sets of these before they switched to long tubes.. One prototype which was welded not bent is sitting next to me along with this production set. These could be sold for the right price possibly.

20150220_213733 by brshelton1990, on Flickr
          I think we might have the same set of sheets.

Current:
          1989 325i
          1988 M3
          1987 325ic
          Past:
          2001 330ci
          2001 M3

Comment

Originally posted by brshelton View Post
            So it turns out theyre not the only sets. The prototypes are obviously the only prototype but they were a SHORT production run before they switched to long tubes because of peak gain on dyno. I am friends with the owner of RD. I will be setting up RD soon on r3v as a vendor soon, and am working on possibly a fresh run of early model body kits as he still has the molds. He actually has a lot of old parts that are NLA on the shelves still, just ask him.
            I asked through their website before as I tried to decide a "tribute" car. I got a cold shoulder. If he rrally does have some NOS E30 please LMK/let your friend know. I would get another E30 to make an RD car.. I love the kit. I would be proud to have am RD and an ACS car.

Comment

He has the molds for the early model kit still, and he and I have talked about making the kit again. He is open to running a group buy for new kits IF the molds are good. He needs to check and make sure the molds are still good. I don't know what NOS e30 stuff he has on the shelf, I just know there is stuff on the shelves. He has ONE e36 wing left, for a 4 door, along with these headers. I just met him recently and haven't had a chance to go over his stock yet. We have focused on test fitting the shifters, as I needed a shifter, along with a batch of wings he found and now the headers.

Comment

Obviously you stole my sheets, along with my mtech fabric. Please return the fabric asap, and keep the sheets to make up for the shipping cost of the fabric.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                  Rob, you collect dead pedals?
                  Collect? More like catch and release lol. I keep balking at cutting my carpet to install.

This one is copy of the one on the right in this pic Raul posted

Jim, too bad you sold the Mtech II vert Jim, the dead pedal above would have been the perfect pedal to hack up.

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                  If Mr. Massive made them to look like this I would be good to go.

But he used a different design that's more like Alpina dead pedal the last time I looked at his site.

I looked at a BMW valve cover to make one out of that but the ribs are too short. I like the look of the vertical ribs so that is what I will try to replicate rather than destroy a nice old tuner part like Raul wants me to.

Cheers,

Jim
                  Last edited by robrez; 02-24-2015, 06:33 PM.
                  sigpic
                  January 2012 COTM

Comment

All sold, but still like the pic!

Made a facebook page dedicated to all rare and optional e30 parts! still starting up so not a lot of members but would appreciate a like!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4026...if_t=group_r2j

Thanks,

Chris

BMW Parts Shipped Worldwide

Comment

whats up with the toothbrush?
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

People use toothbrushes like that to clean stuff such as startecs.. Why it's in the pic idk
                        Originally posted by flyboyx
                        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                        Originally posted by Northern
                        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          Haha, getting charged there, my room is a mess even the hairdryer from my girl is in the pic..

BMW Parts Shipped Worldwide

Comment

I actually was able to track down one of those knobs I was asking about earlier. Someone on the fb group hooked it up with a source.

'91 325i

Comment

Pic of it installed? I just see VW in that knob.

Comment

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
                                I actually was able to track down one of those knobs I was asking about earlier. Someone on the fb group hooked it up with a source.

Reminds me of one I had on my last VW... got it from a Wolfsburg edition, but half was stainless steel, the other half plastic. Wish I had of kept it for my E30. :(

What's the full part #?
                                Estoguy
                                1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Working...
                                X