Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was all alone and wet at the busy beaver in Salem, OH?

Comment

There's a super clean silver mtech 1 that's been running around Grand Haven for a long time. Please tell me you're on here!! I saw you a couple days ago and I'm like "it's so pretty..."
      My Feedback

Comment

Very clean early model iS, alpine white, driving up North College Avenue in Oxford. I was in my pool on the porch of a ski-lodge looking house.

Comment

Would love to know who is around the Holly Springs, NC area with a "hoodless" black coupe that looked awfully nice and shiny on hwy 55 southbound yesterday. Looked very cool!

Comment

just saw a black e30,black grills,projectors and what i think was damage to the front end drivers side.driving behind me on 7 bridges road in littlesilver/oceanport

flickr
            crackfire.tumblr
            instagram @btober

Comment

Beautiful red 325is (not sure if zinno or hell) fueling up at a mobil in Ashland OR a couple weekends ago. I was in the Granit coupe and waved you as you were leaving!
              '91 325i

Comment

A few days ago in Lorton/Springfield VA. Red late-model vert. I was attempting to pass another car when I saw it coming twords me, downshifted and scooted around, getting a thumbs up in the process.
                1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
                MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
                Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

Saw two bros in a white e30 in Marietta, GA at the intersection between Walmart and Sam's Club. Exchanged waves and knowing nods.
                  1989 325i Lachssilber Sedan
                  5-Speed Swapped
                  M30B35 Swapped
                  MegaSquirt MS3X

1987 325i Lachssilber Sedan
                  260k OEM Automatic Daily Baby

Comment

Columbus, Oh...Grandview specifically. DB four door with some nice mesh wheels. You live on my street. Who are you!?
                    91 318is M50 swapped
                    05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

i never see e30's where i live lol

Comment

Gotta a quick glimpse of what I think was a Diamantschwarz or LachSilber Sedan with Mtech II skirts. Was merging on to the 110 N to Pasadena at around 6:30 pm. I slowed down my little M42 in hopes that I would see some mtech goodness catch up to me in my rearview, but it never happened. One of you guys? Would love some mtech sedan pics.

Edit: Pause. Totally sounds like a missed connections post from craigslist...
                        Last edited by word is bond; 06-21-2013, 03:34 PM.
                        diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

Saw this e30 at the "rock im park" rock festival in Nuremberg June 7-9th. Also saw a nice red e30 m3 going west on A6 on the 7th.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01160.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	7157023

The Build:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

'88 grey late model coupe going south on 95 in Baltimore

CLEAN black late model convertible at train station in Maryland just outside of DC

CLEAN white Early convertible on bbs RS Rep and mtech 2 bumpers, at gas station on route 1 in Mount Vernon VA.

Red coupe getting on highway in Albany Georgia,

Red early convertible going east on route 1 past Fort Belvoir Army base.

Grey 4 door early model outside of some store on route 1 in VA, had mudflaps and was pretty high up.

DUMPED bronzit coupe with aftermarket wheels on route 1, black guy was driving.
                            Last edited by BMWerke; 06-27-2013, 04:56 PM.
                            '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                            '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                            '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                            '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

I drive my euro bumper'd e30 to Manch and back every day.

Originally posted by NeedaE30 View Post
                              i never see e30's where i live lol
                              #30 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
                              We need friends

Comment

White 91 318is in Alpine White with factory BBS Basket Weaves, and roof rack in Newport Beach. He was looking for parking on Thursday the 27th of June by the pier Unfortunately I was in my wife's Infinity and not my e30. Anyway, sweet ride bro, very clean.
                                I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
                                1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Working...
                                X