Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep , it is a south eastern grocery store chain that I do the refrigeration for.
    sigpic
    mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Where in lexington are you located ts87?
      sigpic

Comment

That was me by the way.
        sigpic

Comment

cool, I live in red bank. I think I saw your 318 one day a while ago , black , had kopi's , downtown , probably 8 or so months ago, I just recently was granted the privliges to post on this site.this is me , I don't drive it too much , but if you see it , this is mine.
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

saw an alpine 318is over at a local car meet in dfw. black weaves w/polished lip. i didnt bring out my car (drove in friend's mustang), but i do like your drop.

Comment

Originally posted by TS87325IS View Post
              cool, I live in red bank. I think I saw your 318 one day a while ago , black , had kopi's , downtown , probably 8 or so months ago, I just recently was granted the privliges to post on this site.this is me , I don't drive it too much , but if you see it , this is mine.
              Yea, that was my 318. Im one of the few E30 guys in cola. I have seen your car before. Near that trailer that has "welcome to redbank" spray painted on it.
              sigpic

Comment

probably so, I loved that trailer , haha , that thing needs to go, thats probably why someone painted that on there , now they painted grey paint over it to cover it up . I live a few miles from there though , down nazereth rd. I was going to tell you that is a nice looking 318 , I love the kopi's
                sigpic

Comment

i was going south on the 101 passing victoria in ventura and this red 1991 318iS got on right in front of me and then just took off! i was trying to get close but he was going around 90-100 soo.....

Comment

Originally posted by E30FreaK89 View Post
                    i was going south on the 101 passing victoria in ventura and this red 1991 318iS got on right in front of me and then just took off! i was trying to get close but he was going around 90-100 soo.....
                    off topic, I bought my E30 in Ojai.

Looking for my next E30. Have one? Call or text me (805) 340-3284 or email me at: dclrod@gmail.com

Comment

Saw a white 325is w/ black wheels, black lights, lowered, and E30DJ licence plate off Saratoga. Dont know if hes on here but worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by VROOMCP View Post
                        off topic, I bought my E30 in Ojai.
                        did you get it from a guy named johny?

Comment

Saw A Bronzit 325, '86-'88, no front or rear valence, on SH 249, headed North at about 6:10-6:20 PM today. The guy driving it seemed preversly happy with the state of his e30. Sick like Mike.
                          '89 325i track sloot
                          '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Originally posted by whiltebeitel View Post
                            Sick like Mike.
                            That bad, eh?

Comment

White 325is cabby with a blue soft top. At the Starbucks in the Vons shopping center off Yorba Linda Blvd. Clean.
                              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by E30FreaK89 View Post
                                did you get it from a guy named johny?
                                Sure did.

Looking for my next E30. Have one? Call or text me (805) 340-3284 or email me at: dclrod@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X