Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Red. You apparently work at a QT near Discover Mills Mall and my dad has talked to you? IDK. I wasn't there but just wondering if your on here.

Comment

I was driving on HWY 99 I think south of Sherwood probably about 2 or 3 pm going to the Wine and Food Classic at the Evergreen Air Museum in Mcminville on Saturday. I was surprised to see another zinno 88 325is. I snapped a pic when I came back up behind it lol. Then probably about 9pm that night a red 87 325i(s ?) was behind me when I turned south on to the I205 at Johnsons creek. We played a little but I think I went a little too fast lol

Last edited by Andrew325is; 03-11-2008, 01:14 PM. Reason: image resize
      Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Saw this on the Microsoft Campus today, nice 5 lug swap

Comment

I dont know if this is a repost but...

Comment

Originally posted by kroberts View Post
            I dont know if this is a repost but...

http://www.jimmy540i.com/bmwnightmare.htm
            oh lord...NOT his site

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
              Saw this on the Microsoft Campus today, nice 5 lug swap

HAHAHA!! Nice Cypress Hill reference! hahaha.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

bethlehem PA there is a nice blue e30 m3 in downtown at broad and guetter. ill try and get a pick next time im over there.

Comment

Sighted.

Black late model 325IS slammed with black centered what lookra like 16's with a polished lip. Limo tiny windows all around.

Spotted in solvang, CA at about 10 minutes to 8am.

Anyone know who it is?

Btw nice car, if the owner is a member here.

Sorry no pictures.

E30Fiend
                  Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                  Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

You, grey e30 super low, with stockish m20 driving better then me. I could not miss the logo on your rear quarter.
                    Me, black e30 super low, with large wheels, driving horridly.

I saw a bunch of guys at JustDrift!@ Willow springs balcony (Socal) event a couple weeks ago (2/23)..
                    Who are you guys?

Anyone?
                    Last edited by Maeda; 03-15-2008, 06:49 PM.

Comment

there is an early white 325es parked right around the corner from me, and another parked down the street. i always see them and dont know if the owners ever hit r3v up. i drive a white de-badged 87 325is with a plastic bumper swap and a black hood. just wanted to put this out there
                      what exactly is sigworthy

Comment

A nice red cabbie lives right up the street from me.

Funny story was...Sometime around the 6th or the 7th, I was driving to the gas station down the street to pump air in my tires because I hadn't driven it in a while. Anyway, I'm put putting along when I see a guy in a red e30 in a small cross street just sorta standing behind his door. And it was amusing because he saw me driving on my flat tires and I couldn't tell if his eyes kept following my car just because of e30 pRyDE or because my car was in pitiable condition. haha.
                        1985 325e
                        mods:
                        Powerflex CABs
                        MOMO Corse Exhaust
                        euro bumpers with BBS front spoiler
                        e36 m3 shifter
                        uuc clutch stop

Comment

i never see any around me well just one new haven ct area

Comment

Spotted last night in Loma Linda, Stater Bros/Blockbuster parking lot. 2-Door 325i, dark color (black?), lowered, multi-spoke (15-20?) rims, yellow lenses for high beams, had Rev-Limited stickers in windows on both sides with a Rev logo on the back. Good looking car!

Comment

Sunnyvale, CA

On El Camino and Remington across from In-N-Out I snapped this pic while I was walking home from work.

Comment

Wheres Sunnyvale? the country of California is big. :)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
                                X