Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate tstars I feel they don't fit the lines of the car at all.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I dont think they look good on that particular car with that height, and with so many options for an E30 ///M3.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Just saw the new "Bangkok Dangerous" with Nick Cage, which I assume was filmed in Bangkok, saw a nice E30 in one of the traffic scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
          I dont think they look good on that particular car with that height, and with so many options for an E30 ///M3.

Mariano

Rick Wright died? I missed that one. Shit, Thats one of my favorite bands. I like the Ummagumma era stuff better than the post Dark Side.

Comment

Originally posted by Chisum View Post
            Rick Wright died? I missed that one. Shit, Thats one of my favorite bands. I like the Ummagumma era stuff better than the post Dark Side.
            Yeah. My favorite albums are Wish You Were Here and Meddle, of course along with DSOTM.

Mariano

Comment

Yeah. My favorite albums are Wish You Were Here and Meddle, of course along with DSOTM.

Mariano
              I looked up the news online--Rolling Stone had a little article inside--one page! That should have been on the cover of the damn magazine. Wright was a key part of that band. Oh well, you liked Live at Pompeii? Lots of dark side and Meddle-era songs. I do like Meddle. Heck its all good.
              Last edited by Chisum; 10-21-2008, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I just saw a red E30 cabrio on the news that was involved in an accident with injuries involving a police car.

I guess i'll be seeing it at a salvage yard? Need parts!?
                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Spotted this Baur last night in a valet parking lot

This morning, I spotted this legit e30 M-Technic convertible parked in the back of the local BMW dealership. BBS RS wheels, Hurricane cloth, 5-speed manual, & only 61,000 miles on the clock. Simply beautiful.

Last edited by Bimmerista; 10-25-2008, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chisum View Post
                    I looked up the news online--Rolling Stone had a little article inside--one page! That should have been on the cover of the damn magazine. Wright was a key part of that band. Oh well, you liked Live at Pompeii? Lots of dark side and Meddle-era songs. I do like Meddle. Heck its all good.
                    I absolutely love Live In Pompeii. I would watch it every day when I got home from work. The version on that DVD of Echoes is one of my favorite songs of all time. Its so good. The vocal harmonies, the guitar, the solo, the mental soundscape that takes you everywhere. I dont know how to explain it. It took me so long to find that whole DVD in MP3 format but I did. That DVD really made me aware of Nick Masons talents as well that werent really ever displayed on the studio recordings.

And that MT2 vert looks great. Nice to see an authentic MT2 with a 5 speed.

Mariano

Comment

i see them all the damn time ill have to start seeing if i know anyone one from here on the thread

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                      anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

dude were you out at marina last weekend at the bmwcca auto-x? it had to be you cuz i saw that vynal and i thought it was sick. i was thinking about getting it myself but i am doing something a little different.

Originally posted by Rodoni View Post
                        hmm, i got to los gatos high so you probably did! what were you in?

this is what my car looks like now...

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                        anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

I absolutely love Live In Pompeii. I would watch it every day when I got home from work. The version on that DVD of Echoes is one of my favorite songs of all time. Its so good. The vocal harmonies, the guitar, the solo, the mental soundscape that takes you everywhere. I dont know how to explain it. It took me so long to find that whole DVD in MP3 format but I did. That DVD really made me aware of Nick Masons talents as well that werent really ever displayed on the studio recordings.

Mariano
                          I agree with you.
                          I was re-introduced to Pink Floyd in the early 1980s around the time The Wall came out. My parents had bought DSOTM in '73 and I had the stickers and poster in my room. But I was really too young to understand it.
                          Later, I was going on about The Wall in Junior Achievement, and one of the sponsors told me, I don't know anything about Pink Floyd, and gave me a copy of Ummagumma. After that, I heard A Nice Pair, Atom Heart Mother and Meddle. Didn't think much of The Wall after that. I've got all the early stuff. Zabriski Point, More and Obscured by Clouds are worth a listen...

Comment

I dont even own The Wall. I saw every concert Roger Waters played in L.A. last year and the year before last with Nick Mason on drums. DSOTM in its entirety> I MUCH prefer Waters' influence on Floyd than when Gilmore was at the helm. You can really tell (especially later on) which songs were his, and then I didnt like how Floyd sounded one bit after Waters left. Man I could talk about this shit forever. My parents saw the DSOTM tour back in '73-'74 and unanimously agreed that it was the best concet they have ever attended. And they/we have been to TONS of concerts.

Mariano

Comment

I saw an early (DB, 90-) black E30 325i cabrio southbound on 101 by Novato to San Rafael area on Halloween roughly about 8:00 pm +/- a little bit. Exchanged some weak pulls on each other, cant say we ever really raced though. Anybody here? It was a guy driving probably in his 20s, short hair and facial hair IIRC. Dude almost looked like Cahomey from here for the half sec I saw the driver, but I know he doesnt have a cabby

Comment

I was looking out my window this morning and low and behold there sat my e30. It was rolling on dirty b-caps, funked up window tint, crappy paint, and no rust.

Sorry guys I don't see very many, if any e30s around my neck of the woods.

Comment

Working...
                                X