This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw

around 2-3pm i saw a silver late model, lowered, black is spoiler and some white du driving on the 134 - 5 interchange

and i was driving home around 6-7pm in my dark blue caged miata with no top, going northbound on the 5 - 118 interchange and i came across a black late model with polish lip rims and a tec2 rear valence, some kind of sideskirts, couldn't really see much more other than that... miata lights suck cause its not a night time car, ie spec....

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
    PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Out in San Bernardino on Waterman Ave I was getting gas in my E30 when I saw a 4dr? White E30 with dark tint and bottlecaps, possibly lowered stop at the light.

Not sure if he saw me.
      '74 2002 - Build blog at
      nomads2002.blogspot.com

Comment

Pretty sure I saw an E46 M3 being stolen last night coming home.

The car ripped out of a exotic car lot, with no plates, and the driver had a hooded sweatshirt on - bolted down the street and took an illegal turn down a back alley.

Didn't return the wave ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
          Pretty sure I saw an E46 M3 being stolen last night coming home.

The car ripped out of a exotic car lot, with no plates, and the driver had a hooded sweatshirt on - bolted down the street and took an illegal turn down a back alley.

Didn't return the wave ...
          Either being stolen or up to something shady.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

or something fun at others expense.

Comment

Grey 325 going up the mountain. Made a douchebag left side pass on a one lane road. Missing 1 high beam for CAI

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                Grey 325 going up the mountain. Made a douchebag left side pass on a one lane road. Missing 1 high beam for CAI

But he is gonna be a pro UTI Technician.

Comment

about 12pm 101 north at kanan road super cleen silver IS on eurowaeves no caps doing about 90

Comment

Saw a black M3 on Thursday around 3:50pm on Potrero Road near CSUCI. Waved, driver had a look on his face like "why is this person waving at me?"

Comment

Red 318 with a dallas cowboys license plate frame, and what looked like a magnaflow exhaust, near Carmenita and Imperial yesterday at 2:00pm. I was the black 325 in the lane next to you :p

Comment

ny spotting:

saw an early model with plastic bumpers and mtech 2 skirts...looked freakin cool and we exchanged the thumbs up.

nice car!
                        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

I saw one on Oracle today, at Suffolk. black coupe with ethirty on t3h license plate. cat was looking at me like, "why is his trunk rattling like that? and why is he LOOKING at me the way he is?!"

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
                          sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

Saw a white vert on the 101 on Sunday night around 9-10ish. I think you had a mtech 1 spoiler and uncracked headlights and fog lights!

Comment

Saw a nice alpinweiss with gold rims and is spoiler heading south on I-5 right north of Eugene around 1pm. Saw the guy turn his head and look at me...I was driving the zinno going north if you're on here. :)

Comment

Also, I've seen a clean black E21 around Eugene a couple times with a faux Euro plate that says "So Choice"

Comment

Working...
                                X