Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped to help a kid on I-80 last week on my way home. He was driving a white 91 318is with K1's; euro smoked elips and tinted windows.
    Had a hole in the passenger side back window. Said he just had an alt and battery installed before he left philly. I pulled my battery out of my car to figure out what was wrong with his car and I found the alt was bad.
    Kid didnt believe me and I offerd him a ride. So I just left him sitting because he was bull headed.
    Just tryin to see if he made it home or anyone knows him, it was cold as fuck that night.

Comment

Originally posted by e30this View Post
      I stopped to help a kid on I-80 last week on my way home. He was driving a white 91 318is with K1's; euro smoked elips and tinted windows.
      Had a hole in the passenger side back window. Said he just had an alt and battery installed before he left philly. I pulled my battery out of my car to figure out what was wrong with his car and I found the alt was bad.
      Kid didnt believe me and I offerd him a ride. So I just left him sitting because he was bull headed.
      Just tryin to see if he made it home or anyone knows him, it was cold as fuck that night.
      Thats genuinely nice of you to offer. On the other hand, what a punk ;)

Comment

Hilliard Ohio, Vaquero's mexican restaurant. Saturday night.

White late model, 90 or 91 325is with (gag) ///M badges on it and Zender wheels. Virginia tags, real clean car, beautiful paint. Looks like it had some suspension work done, but otherwise stock. Real pretty car.

Anyone on here?

-Charlie
        Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
        '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
        FYYFF

Comment

Sidney, Ohio

Red Cabrio, shoddy tan top. Body looked ok, cheapy 5 spoke wheels.

Gave him the nod.

Comment

Fairly clean white iX on the Terwilliger Curves on I-5 at about 10:45pm Monday night

Comment

red e30 87-89 model lowered black wheels kingley and wilshire around 6-7pm in los angeles are you here?
              sigpic

Comment

Anybody near Lynnwood, WA get a cd player installed in their stock looking white/tan, 92 325i for xmas from dad? Not sure if it was a gift or what actually...If so, I put it in. ha.
                92 325ic 5 speed, hard top, windscreen, 133k, for sale
                sigpic

Comment

Theres some older woman in my neighbor hood who has a really nice steel bumpered e30 with wheels on it. Very well kept car. I see her all the time.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Took a trip from Brooklyn up to the yards in Massachusetts this morning.
                    Spotted two clean e30s,one on I-95 north in Connecticut near exit 75,and
                    coming back home,saw another one on Rathbun St. on the Rhode Island-Mass border.

The one on I-95 was a red ix sedan,and when I passed him,he had his head down like he was
                    fiddling with the radio,so he didn't see me give him the high sign.
                    The Rhode Is. e30 was a black coupe lowered w/17" wheels.I flashed
                    my lights at him but he didn't respond.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

In San Diego, spotted and AW E30 M3 yesterday driving south on Torrey Pines Rd next to the golf course. Looked clean.

Comment

talked to a cute girl tha drives an automagic eta, she asked me if i still have my e30, and told me the e28 is ugly, and i should of kept the e30 haha. i told her to adjust the valves, they were ticking like crazy.
                        Originally posted by e30e
                        lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by chucko View Post
                          In San Diego, spotted and AW E30 M3 yesterday driving south on Torrey Pines Rd next to the golf course. Looked clean.

Could it have been Doug?? Was there a really white white person at the wheel? Likely with a baseball hat and short red hair?

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                            Could it have been Doug?? Was there a really white white person at the wheel? Likely with a baseball hat and short red hair?

Mariano
                            Not sure bro, I didn't get a good look at the driver as I was going in the other direction at about 50mph.;)

Comment

Tucson mall around noon, black 325i sedan, needed a new emblem on the front. looked stock.

Ina and La Canada, just before 2PM, Bronzit Cabrio, top down. the kid in the passenger seat appeared to have stood up and turned around to look at me. it had a lot of hair.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
                              sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
                                and told me the e28 is ugly, and i should of kept the e30
                                :giggle:
                                M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X