X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm might be Sam - Mossman
    I know he's got a white cabby

Comment

saw a clean black 325ix on my way into the city today.

23rd street and uh...FDR Drive?

Honked at ya like 3 times but you didn't notice :(
      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

theres a alpine e30 in burbank,ca. on sixth and angeleno. its always under a shield. i heard the car actually has 20k mileage on it. WOW. anyone here?
        ///AM
        Bayerische Motoren Werken

Comment

who has a white 325iX in san luis obispo? my friends apparently saw it this weekend and almost had an aneurysm while calling me. apprently its the only other 325iX theyve seen on the road other than mine.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Ocean pkwy near Avenue C.

Late model black 325i(s?). Was lowered and had some nice wheels. I flashed my lights and you gave me a thumbs up as you drove by. Probably the cleanest E30 that I've seen in the NYC area.

I was in my zinno '87 325is.

See you around, dude.

Comment

yesterday i saw a slammed white late model IS on melrose ave in hollywood with a bicycle on it's roof rack. nice car

Comment

Originally posted by structured View Post
                Ocean pkwy near Avenue C.

Late model black 325i(s?). Was lowered and had some nice wheels. I flashed my lights and you gave me a thumbs up as you drove by. Probably the cleanest E30 that I've seen in the NYC area.

I was in my zinno '87 325is.

See you around, dude.
                not sure, could have been me...

where in the bk area are you? i dont know anyone in the bk area with an E30.

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                  not sure, could have been me...

where in the bk area are you? i dont know anyone in the bk area with an E30.

Could've been, but you'd probably know it. The driver gave me a thumbs up when he passed. You can identify my car by the early model mudflaps which are fairly uncommon.

It was on Ocean parkway near Avenue C (thought I said that before)

I live in Borough Park btw.

Comment

Could've been, but you'd probably know it. The driver gave me a thumbs up when he passed. You can identify my car by the early model mudflaps which are fairly uncommon.

It was on Ocean parkway near Avenue C (thought I said that before)

I live in Borough Park btw.
                    yeh i know you said where you saw him, i was asking where you are located.

by my 3rd sentence i meant like i don't know anyone in the bk area that enjoys these cars as much as i do and OWNS one :)

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                      yeh i know you said where you saw him, i was asking where you are located.

by my 3rd sentence i meant like i don't know anyone in the bk area that enjoys these cars as much as i do and OWNS one :)
                      Where in the borough are you?

Comment

Spotted this rare beast the other day on my way from work. '84 Henna 325e in what appeared to be in pristine shape, but who knows since this is NE. It could have been a rustbucket. Still wanted to follow the owner and ask if she wanted to sell it.

Originally posted by BillBrasky
                        E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                        1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                        1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                        1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                        2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

White Vert E30. he was turning and i gave him some space,he waved and i gave him:up:

i was the guy with Blue 09 ralliart!!! hehheheh he was trying to race me lmao
                          Originally posted by e30e
                          lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Where in the borough are you?
                            sheapshead bay :)

Comment

Granny Spotted 745i B&H edition?

i was driving to in-n-out the other day in Petaluma California, and i saw this 745i parked in the parking lot.

I'm think it said 745i on the back?, but it also said B&H where the stripe is that runs along the side. Can't see it in the pic because its right where it gets cut off in the back. Pretty sure that means Bilstein Herber. So is this rare at all just curious? the car looked perfect too as if it didnt even have 20k on it, even the inside, which had nice woodgrain everywhere. It looked amazing.

kinda ironic i saw it though because i never drive my 325is anymore since i dont have a license. Also there were two older folks in the car calling for AAA because the car broke down . If you notice in the picture, the woman in the front seat is looking through her wallet for her AAA card.

Comment

Alpine cabrio at the Lynnwood Car Toys today. Black top, black interior, autotragic.

Red 318is in the shop yesterday that's for sale. It may show up here on the site, I gave him the URL. 80k on the replacement motor, 270+k I believe on the chassis...been repainted, on Borbets.
                                92 325ic 5 speed, hard top, windscreen, 133k, for sale
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X