This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alpine 325ix in center city philly....

we were talking car to car for a bit, i was in the lowered tiag e90 on black 162s

Comment

Originally posted by brandon11130 View Post
      we were talking car to car for a bit, i was in the lowered tiag e90 on black 162s

Comment

Noticed a bronzit early model on outer drive in Saginaw near the police station sitting on jack stands
        sigpic

Comment

spied a silver (lachsilber?) ix 4-door waiting to exit fdr drive in manhattan around 5pm this past saturday. car appeared to be stock, but very clean.

E46t

Comment

Hennarot M3 heading south on the freeway in Reno/Sparks.
            '87 325e 2.7i/5spd
            '02 Subaru outback (Still smells like dirty hippie)
            '86 635csi (Sold)
            '87 4KcsQT (Sold)
            '84 318i (Sold)

Comment

dark red metallic e30

East bidwell exit of hwy 50 in folsom I was in the euro 323

Comment

Yesterday I saw a lowered, late model 2 door bronzit with a roof rack in Youngstown. It was on Southern Blvd. turning west on to Indianola Ave.

Comment

Lowered black vert in Appleton WI, near the freeway :)
                  2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Alpine 2door, late model with side skirts,tinted windows and what looked to be 17" Beyerns. Alderwood Prkwy, 6pm tonight. My Brother mentioned,"Clean ride."

Comment

I saw a hella flush stanced e30 in SoCal, which one of you was it?

Comment

On vacation in Monterey, looked at a parked white slicktop at the lake park/baseball field. I would have left a note to buy it, but Mrs. Funcrew was giving me the evil eye.
                        "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

White sedan with diving boards and a roofrack at IHOP on Rockville Pike 10 minutes ago.

1990 325i Coupe Auto
                          1987 325i Cabriolet Manual (sold)
                          1989 325i Cabriolet Auto (sold)
                          1991 325i Coupe Auto (sold)
                          1991 325i Cabriolet Manual (sold)
                          1991 325i Coupe Auto (sold)
                          1990 325i Sedan Auto (sold)
                          1984 318i Coupe Auto (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
                            Yesterday I saw a lowered, late model 2 door bronzit with a roof rack in Youngstown. It was on Southern Blvd. turning west on to Indianola Ave.

I saw this car again last Thursday evening. I was in my M3 sitting in the turning lane on Lockwood Blvd. and was busy staring in the rear view mirror at an e46 M3 pulling up behind me when you revved your engine right as you went past me. The car had smoked tails and definitely an aftermarket exhaust.
                            Last edited by BillBrasky; 04-20-2011, 07:11 PM.

Comment

saw an alpine on 152 in harford county this morning
                              And saw a 318 vert in essex on back river neck rd this afternoon
                              Two e30 sigthings in one day sweet...
                              My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

There's a white E30 Sedan of some variety for sale on someone's lawn by me. Rt 9 In Latham NY, almost right across from Guptil's skating rink.
                                1991 BMW 318is, mild SOLD | 1996 Subaru Impreza Wagon(STi V2 replica), inferno spicy

Comment

Working...
                                X