Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dark silver e30 m3 going east on hempstead turnpike in east meadow ny.
    '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
    '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
    '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
    '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Saw a red 318I couple in downtown Baltimore $10 parking lot with NJ plates. Made me wish I drove my 325e down to Baltimore for the weekend.
      Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Just caught a glimpse of a lowered Alpine coupe at the corner of Ridgeland Ave and 26th Street in Berwyn this afternoon as I was heading into my house.

Comment

DS e30 M3 next to ShopRite in Flemington. 55+ year old couple in it. Stock and Clean.
          sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
          "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Originally posted by pawi30 View Post
            DS e30 M3 next to ShopRite in Flemington. 55+ year old couple in it. Stock and Clean.
            Funny....My wife and I are 53 and 54 respectively. She drives her e30 convertible daily and I race my Spec e30 whenever I can. The point is, despite the fact we qualify fpr senior discounts the enthusiasm for E30s lives on. Give it up for the old farts!

Don
            Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

I was thinking he probly bought it new, and was quite impressed with how well it aged.
              sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
              "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Missouri street at Boulder Highway (the projects), Henderson NV. Brotha wearing shiny gold sunglasses in an unremarkable red diving-board cabrio with large-diameter bling wheels. I honked and waved, but his radio was turned up too loud.
                Last edited by funcrew; 04-28-2011, 11:27 PM.
                "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

"unremarkable red diving-board cabrio with large-diameter bling wheels."

C'mon Man.....Does that really count as a sighting on an enthusiast board?

I saw a similar guy a few weeks ago here in Clearwater. I saw him ahead several cars in traffic and made an effort over several blocks to get right behind him then up along side. A brotha driving and another white dude riding with him just going from point a to b in a clapped out diving board convertible. They didn't even look my way. Screw dat.

Don

Comment

Red early model 325i coupe sitting in a MIDAS parking lot. Mankato, MN.
                    From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                    Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

White e30 m3 with bbs wheels in Shorewood with blue collector plates. rolled by my car parked, so i figured he saw it there too.

Comment

Silver late model coupe on Cermak Rd and Des Plaines yesterday afternoon.

Comment

Long island

brown kinda rough looking early model coupe in front of a tire place on bellmore ave in bellmore ny

black 325 coupe in westbury off old country road over where national whole liquidators used to be (by blimpies)

red late model 325is with missing IS lip in a driveway in westbury by the water tower. car had a sun shield in the windshield.

CLEAN blue late model car out side a service shop this morning in either massapequa or seaford on merrick road. i almost broke my neck looking at it.

red 325is with fading paint outside a service shop in massapequa off merrick. i see you car parked on the side street all the time.

black 325ix on montauk highway in copaigue, you looked young and there way like 2 or 3 high skool looking kids in the car.

BIG GUY in a white '90 325ic going south on route 107, we spoke to each othere once a while ago

1992 325ic going east on sunrise highway in freeport, i was in a hundai santafe and we started talking at the red light.
                          '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                          '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                          '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                          '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

saw this one today in towson driven by an older man.

saw this one off of northern parkway last saturday night.

Also saw a red sedan in parkville/overlea area no pic about2-3 weeks ago
                            Oh and the 318 vert in essex.
                            My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Had the top down and was sitting at the light at river ave in brielle about to turn onto rt.70 to head back into brick.....

Saw a black 2 door 325/318 drive by, the driver did a funny double take and waved with his whole arm out the window lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by ill4noreason View Post
                                saw this one today in towson driven by an older man.

Looks like this guy could use a few of your parts :p Look at those dirty ass bottle caps. Shameful.

Comment

Working...
                                X