X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 on Speed Right now

Speed Channel tonight (March 25th) at 8:00 PM Eastern:

Test Drive: 2008 BMW M3

Four world class race drivers compete on a closed course at the at BMW Performance Center in South Carolina. Hosted by Tommy Kendall
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

schweet !!

Comment

lol I just finished watching it. It was actually pretty good; can't wait to see what Top Gear does.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

^^

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Just watched the top gear videos. God damn that track is beautiful and I would love to test drive all those cars.

Comment

That was the best thing i did this week.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

wtf "the whole point of an m3 is so people dont know its anything special"

yeah like noones gonna notice widebody fender flares, or a factory lower front airdam with a big gaping hole in the front (e36), or fender grills and quad exhaust
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Damn, anyone know if/when they plan on re-airing this? At work now and much too lazy to go to Speed's site and weave past the NASCAR bullshit.
                - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                E36 325i sedan
                E30 325i sedan
                Volvo 945T

Comment

Speed channel FTL

Comment

Working...
                  X