Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are an E30 owner when......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

_when your E30 looks like shit but runs like a raped ape.
    -Andy

Comment

When all the cool stuff you want to do to your car exceeds the original purchase price by nothing less than 100% and more often than not 300%
      I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

_you correct people when they call it a "beemer"
        _you laugh at your passenger when they look on the door for the window switches.
        -Andy

Comment

when you're working in Munich for eleven months and all you can think about is getting back home and driving your E30 like you stole it.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
            _when your E30 looks like shit but runs like a raped ape.
            _you laugh at your passenger when they look on the door for the window switches.
            +lots. Hell yes!

It's even better when they can't find it and just give up. And even better than that is when YOU sneakily hit the switch and their window opens all by itself...
            sigpic

Mike

'91 325i track car. Mostly...

Comment

I had to bump this thread, because I just came up with new one.

- You can pull the old and reinstall a new carpet in under an hour, and you like the way your hands smell from the funky 20-something year old foam underneath. :P

Comment

Originally posted by rcko View Post
                See a taillight and give chase on highway to look to see it's condition.

been there too many times as of late...
                Yep, same here.

Or:

When you walk over and look at every E30 you see in every parking lot.
                When you realize 99% of E30s must be rats.
                When you convince yourself that the owners aren't actually that mean to their cars, and that they must have just bought the car a few days ago, and that they're already stocking up on new parts and mods for it, and that the Pizza sign on the back seat isn't theirs...

Comment

-finding an alpina replica and leaving a note for the owner on how immaculate it looks (sharky)
                  Originally posted by HarryPotter
                  not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                  Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

_when your rear diff falls apart on the freeway in the fast lane
                    Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
                    HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

When you honestly believe that the e30 is greater than any other car ever produced.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                      You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

When you used to own a 240sx and your E30 feels like the greatest car ever produced.
                        Originally posted by e30lov
                        sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                        Adventures of an E30

Comment

I think i have done or thought almost evreyone of those things in the last 10 years i have owned my e30. God time flys by when your having fun doesn't it. ;)
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

when you would rather your m20 throw a rod then get a door ding

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                            ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                            Originally posted by JakeP
                            with a coathanger

Comment

When your friends with e36s quit calling and asking for help, Because you always answer with " You should part it out."

You know every street by the pot holes and man hole covers

You also know way with the most curves to any destination.
                              81 323i (Sold)
                              87 325e Euro spec

Comment

Originally posted by mRodiek View Post
                                When you used to own a 240sx and your E30 feels like the greatest car ever produced.

this x 3949585249499

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                                Ig:ryno_pzk
                                I like the tuna here.
                                Originally posted by lambo
                                Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Working...
                                X