Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are an E30 owner when......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !kid View Post
    when you turn your music down while driving thinking sound from the music is coming from the car.

I do this at least once a drive.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

when your excited something broke, because its an excuse to work on car, and replace every part around it

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

when you dont buy a book for class because that money can go into buying another part for your 30
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
          when your excited something broke, because its an excuse to work on car, and replace every part around it

Not in the slightest.
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

when you want to sell your car to buy another e30, and everyone wonders why you are selling yours simply to get the "same" car.

when you scare people just by exhaust note when the car starts(cut off muffler).

Comment

When everybody at your sibling's highschool stops and stares in admiration at your bravery and dedication to picking them every day as you drag everything under the car over the 15 2-foot idiot bumps in the main loop.
              Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
              Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
              Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

When you show your gf your new E30 tech 1 spoiler and she doesn't care .
                sigpic

Comment

when you get to that speed and everything starts buzzing hahaha
                  -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                  -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                  MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                  Got Drop?? ;-)
                  Originally posted by JinormusJ
                  But of course
                  E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

when you have more e30 friends that you've never actually met but somehow know online.
                    world renown Harry Potter expert
                    sigpic

Comment

when you have a shit ton of coolant bottles laying around in your trunk

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                        when you have more e30 friends that you've never actually met but somehow know online.
                        <3

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                          When you bought the car for less than you spent on:

suspension
                          wheels
                          motor swap
                          paint
                          interior
                          stereo

And I don't mean together.

^^ this.....paid 5200.00 for it 7 years ago, into it for 31,000.00 and counting (not including the 5200.00) :crazy:
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                            When you show your gf your new E30 tech 1 spoiler and she doesn't care .
                            I did this two days ago and she sure as hell didn't care haha

Comment

Originally posted by Goya20 View Post
                              when you dont buy a book for class because that money can go into buying another part for your 30
                              Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
                              when you have a shit ton of coolant bottles laying around in your trunk
                              Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post

I do this at least once a drive.
                              yup

Comment

Originally posted by schtozo View Post
                                When my 3 years son asks, dad where is your e ferry? I say im waiting for some parts so i can fix it and take out of storage. Shit he misses it when he doesnt see it thats so cool...
                                Bahah, my almost 3 year olds biggest dilemma in life is

"which one do you want mate, black one or white one"

He gets the most serious look on his face, so much concentration and so torn and just cannot decide. "Oh, black one, umm, no, white one, yeah white one, ohhhhh, ummm, no black one, hmmmmm, ohhhh, hmm".

You know you are an E30 owner when you have gone from being youngish and single shagging randoms in the back with no back seat and fixed back buckets, to, enjoying them with your son and wondering if you will be able to even drive them in 15 years when he will be driving.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                                first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Working...
                                X