this is why i hate bimmerforums.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is why i hate bimmerforums.com

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

no one gets it...lol

gets whut?

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
      gets whut?
      E30 M3's are shit and don't feature delaminating interiors, so they struggle to bring more than $2k.
      - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
      E36 325i sedan
      E30 325i sedan
      Volvo 945T

Comment

Although a lot of them were acting very naive about it, that post a guy had about being able to buying E30's for around 2K that are now sold for 8K a year later...I hadn't seen said example. Maybe over at BF.c...but I barely visit there.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
          Although a lot of them were acting very naive about it, that post a guy had about being able to buying E30's for around 2K that are now sold for 8K a year later...I hadn't seen said example. Maybe over at BF.c...but I barely visit there.

That guy is full of shit and his fake E36M3! They just have not bought a car that was not off Mommy's credit!
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

They drive E46s, they don't know anything about BMWs made before the 2000s and certainly nothing bout the best years of BMW late 80s to early and mid 90s.

These are also the guys that goes out and buy a $4000 E31 and bitch and moan when they find out how much routine maintainence on an 850 costs after they can't figure out why the beast of a car has such low 0-60 times.
            sigpic

Comment

That thread is a friendly reminder why I don't post over there anymore - people get too damned uppity about their cars. Here's my take on the E30 M3 vs. E36 M3 debate....

E30 M3 - you get it because it has a great history and it is a real collectors' car. And as we know, the owners of these cars are very passionate about them and what they represent.

E36 M3 - you get because you want to drive the wheels off the thing. For the most part, they are good cars with lots of aftermarket tuning potential. And they are cheaper to buy and mod.

Jon
              Rides...
              1991 325i - sold :(
              2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

That forum isn't much different than here. They just pray to a different car.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                  that forum isn't much different than here. They just pray to a different car.
                  No! BLASPHEMY! BURN THE HERETIC!

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                    No! BLASPHEMY! BURN THE HERETIC!

hahahahahahahah, proving the previous post.

no, i am active over there, and have had many bmw's new and old. its all about personal taste.
                    i just hate how clueless they are about the bmw heritage.

Comment

Vebubin01, please post some more pics of your ride, or point me to a post where they are please :)

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                        That forum isn't much different than here. They just pray to a different car.
                        lol

Comment

quote of the thread..

Originally posted by digitaldragon03
                          How dare you put a price on God's Chariot.

Comment

got tired of reading by the bottom of the first page. its all cool, while people waste time with the new stuff, just means more for me :)

Comment

I don't post there because that site does not weed out the retards as fast as this site does. I get the occasional stupid post, but it seem's that site and bimmerfest is just full of the same ol' retard questions of which CAI is the best and for $50 what can I do to my car to make it faster and then the newer models guys being douche's on how much money they have.

95% of new bimmer owners could not tell you the difference between a 85 318i and e30 m3 or 90 e34 325i and 1993 e34 m5, which is good for bmw, terrible for enthusiasts.
                              1985 BMW 325e
                              1997 BMW M3/4/5
                              2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Working...
                              X