This gonna give you 30 horses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This gonna give you 30 horses

Because it's special and got 3 holes on it..each made to develop 10 HP, so maths are simple, x 3 = 30!

Was checking for some stuff in my warehouse and found these spark plugs, it caight my attention and I'm lazy to find out for what engine was made...they are NGK, bot the misterous it's the left one of corse...

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

A little spark shield - nice.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I have never seen nor heard of anything like that before....... interesting

Comment

sweet 30HP each plug? so 30x4=120

im gonna be pushing 280+hp on a stock 2.3l s14..... for what less then $30 ??? ;)

Comment

pfft ill put in on an M20 and get 300hp

Originally posted by vlad
          Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

find out what they fit, cross ref. the numbers. Interested to find out.

Comment

I have the code...just wanted to see if someone recognize it before let the world know the code:D
              Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

those are wild.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

weird. think you could stroke it out to maybe 12hp/hole?

IMO, more surface area for gunk to collect

Comment

what is the part number?

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Where we get, me wanty baddy>:)

Comment

maybe for a m106

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

My M42 had those plugs when I got it, but I think they were stamped Bosch. The recommended NGKs run better.

Comment

Shit, I'd try them (and not for massive hp increase purposes)
                            PNW Crew
                            90 m3
                            06 m5

Comment

i have a feeling those plugs are race only...the plug on the right we use in our 911s for high horsepower or high compression use (usually twin plug heads). We have a variant of the right one with 3 prongs, used in our 12.5:1 GT3 RS engine...and that car makes 500whp.

The one on the left I would assume would also be the same setup?

It would be really cool to run the plugs, but due to the fact the one on the left isnt made anymore, I would just keep them to show em off to my friends! lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X