Feeler: Alpina C1 2.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: Alpina C1 2.3

Is there an stateside interest in this car? I have one at the port, Alpine/Alpina cloth with a sliver deco set and 55k miles. Authentic Alpina car. Car is in mint condition. Also, if there is an interest, what would be a fair price for it?

Man o man I wish! I've got my hands full with my H23 and B9 as it is. Jack???

Comment

Definitely PM cactusjack, I know he will be interested.
      Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Is this an E30 or E21 Ron?

Comment

Pictures!
          1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

E30

Comment

Ryan & Devon, want to thank you for thinking of me on the Alpina C1. A very desirable car, particularly with that mileage. Ron truly has the Midas touch when it comes to finding rare BMW's & then working his magic on them. I'm currently strolling through the '85 M section of his collection.

High end, hand built, hot rods, have developed a certain character, with the aura based on the builder. That's a "Boyd" car or that's a "Foose" car - that aura gives pedigree to the vehicle, as you can trust that it was "done right". Having that pedigree stamp, in the resale market of their particular cars is a big plus. Two identical cars, for sale, side by side, one is a "Boyd", one is a unknown builder, a buyer would pick the Boyd car almost every time. RonP cars are becoming like that. As BMW's come up for resale, that were originally a RonP car, sellers are proud to note that - his "finger print" of attention to detail is on that car & you can be sure that he "did it right".

Jack
              [I

Comment

pics!!!
                e30sport.net
                '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Ryan & Devon, want to thank you for thinking of me on the Alpina C1. A very desirable car, particularly with that mileage. Ron truly has the Midas touch when it comes to finding rare BMW's & then working his magic on them. I'm currently strolling through the '85 M section of his collection.

High end, hand built, hot rods, have developed a certain character, with the aura based on the builder. That's a "Boyd" car or that's a "Foose" car - that aura gives pedigree to the vehicle, as you can trust that it was "done right". Having that pedigree stamp, in the resale market of their particular cars is a big plus. Two identical cars, for sale, side by side, one is a "Boyd", one is a unknown builder, a buyer would pick the Boyd car almost every time. RonP cars are becoming like that. As BMW's come up for resale, that were originally a RonP car, sellers are proud to note that - his "finger print" of attention to detail is on that car & you can be sure that he "did it right".

Jack
                  Jack, what is your paypal account # so I can send you the $10k for that endorsement!!! Thank you, sir for those kind remarks-you are one of a kind and a true gentleman.

I will post some pics in a minute. Jack, if you have any idea what this car is worth, can you PM me or give me a call.

Thanks again,
                  RP

Comment

Pics:

Comment

K, I'll trade you my e46, straight up. Its an 02 with 85k ish... 325i

needs paint/install for hood and front bumper cover
                      Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

I just threw up a little in my mouth. You know, the good kind of throwup.

Comment

I may have just ejaculated. Jesus fucking christ, I would do almost anything to own that fine piece of german engineering.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I moaned.

Comment

would you be able to ship the car??? JW thanks
                              AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X