Suicide Door e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R3v#1fan
    Guys I think we are missing the point here, I think its cool that someone in the minitruck scene took interest in an E30 and did the work on one. You often see Mazda, and Toyota trucks at these things. I am sure there was a lot of hard work and custom stuff that went into that car.

We all drive our cars for the performance, it’s obvious that this person made a show car and I think we should respect that. I am willing to bet that paint job regardless weather it is ugly or not is way more intricate then any of ours.
    FYI this is E30ownerwithanopinion (AVI) posting under a different user name.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

I am willing to bet that paint job regardless weather it is ugly or not is way more intricate then any of ours.
      I don't think anyone here gives a shit about how much work went into it. It's ugly. Realizing the incredible amount of work that did go into it just makes it worse.

Comment

It had that AVI taste to it.

If someone allowed kindergarten tots to use crayola on his car, that would be most intricate. but that wouldn't make it good.

Word to what Jarvis said. Speaking lots of money to make something THAT ugly is awful.

Comment

Guys I think we are missing the point here, I think its cool that someone in the minitruck scene took interest in an E30 and did the work on one. You often see Mazda, and Toyota trucks at these things. I am sure there was a lot of hard work and custom stuff that went into that car.

We all drive our cars for the performance, it’s obvious that this person made a show car and I think we should respect that. I am willing to bet that paint job regardless weather it is ugly or not is way more intricate then any of ours.
          I am going to move on from e30s to a mini truck, and Ryan Steward owned one.

I cant speak for Ryan but I can appreciate the amount of work that went into both the suicide doors, paint, and swap, but it just does not suit an e30 and that style of minitruck is somewhat dated.

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
            and that style of minitruck is somewhat dated.
            Yup 700 hours on paint is no longer cool :P

Baby blue mazda hammered on chrome rims... Cool.

Baby blue e30 hammered on chrome rims... Not cool.

Comment

Some things never change.

Duct tape solutions = cool.

Duct tape prom tuxedo = pimp

Duct tape wallet = priceless, and more full than a leather one

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is
                As in, why my post mentioned the Lincoln. Only car I've seen that got it right. ;)
                the new rolls fantom looks pretty sick with the suicide doors also

why would anyone do that to an e30 :(

Comment

Re: Suicide Door e30

Originally posted by BMW BMXER

WTF

Brandon

Comment

Y’all are haters. I love a stock e30 or oem+ or whatever is the style du jour but suicide doors are sick. They’re clearly not German race tech but who cares it’s just custom work that echoed the craze that got so many people into The fast and the furious which probably got a huge portion of a generation into cars / making your car your own unique project.

Comment

Sweet mother of grave dig. 16years!

Comment

where is this car now since we decided to drag the thread up

Comment

Originally posted by luckybk View Post
                          Y’all are haters. I love a stock e30 or oem+ or whatever is the style du jour but suicide doors are sick. They’re clearly not German race tech but who cares it’s just custom work that echoed the craze that got so many people into The fast and the furious which probably got a huge portion of a generation into cars / making your car your own unique project.
                          how many of the people your talking about are even still on this forum / own E30s anymore.....
                          85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Originally posted by luckybk View Post
                            What, pray tell, were you looking for when you stumbled upon this gem?
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post

What, pray tell, were you looking for when you stumbled upon this gem?
                              This^ I, however, DO like the doors......and ONLY the doors. I hope somebody can find this car today....would love to see what became of it.
                              ------------------------------------------------------
                              1982 528e - Sold
                              1987 325e - Totalled
                              1990 325is - Sold
                              1997 540i6 - Sold
                              1991 325ic - Sold
                              2013 335i - Sold
                              2005 X5 - Daily
                              1991 318is - *work in progress*

Comment

Originally posted by e30davie View Post
                                Sweet mother of grave dig. 16years!
                                A child born the day this thread was posted has their drivers license now. haha
                                91 318is M50 swapped
                                05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Working...
                                X