Where is a good place to buy parts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is a good place to buy parts???

I live in SO CALi and am new to this. Where can I buy cheap OEM parts? Im looking to just drive and pick up. Any shops? Where can I pick up some lowering springs for cheap? H & Rs to be exact. Where can I get my car serviced for cheap?

"Cheap" seems to be your operative word here, not exactly an adjective that decribes 20 yr old german car repairs and mods. You can check ebay for the H&R springs, but i would just call Turner Motorsport to get them.
    sigpic
    both these cars are gone :(

Comment

If you want "cheap" then you should think about selling your e30 and buying a honda.
      Your not going to get cheap unless you have really good friends that give you there old parts.

Comment

Unless you are within driving distance of stuff on these boards or craigslist, don't expect to be able to pick up. And cheap parts are not the norm unless you happen to come across something in a junkyard. Pelicanparts.com has pretty much everything you need for maintainance, and their prices are fair.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

There's a nifty search function that this site offers that will likely answer all or most of your questions.

BMA, Northside Imports, Maximillian Importing Company, Pelican Parts, Blunt, and the dealer are all good places to source parts.

Do yourself a favor and don't litter your car with cheap parts, they tend to be cheap for a reason.
          - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
          E36 325i sedan
          E30 325i sedan
          Volvo 945T

Comment

RM european is the monkeys nuts for new parts at a friendly price.

Comment

autozone

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
                  BMA, Northside Imports, Maximillian Importing Company, Pelican Parts, Blunt, and the dealer are all good places to source parts.
                  All those, personally I've done a ton of business with Patrick @ BMA and always been happy.

He's more than happy to answer questions via email, look up prices and make suggestions.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Here's three you can try.

BMW parts, BMW performance / race parts and online OEM BMW parts catalog.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

bma
                      fap99
                      pelican
                      damn i had a lot more at home.

look in the shop reviews section! :P
                      1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                      1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                      I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                        All those, personally I've done a ton of business with Patrick @ BMA and always been happy.

He's more than happy to answer questions via email, look up prices and make suggestions.
                        Yes!

/thread
                        sigpic

Comment

Dealership

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Zygmunt Motors: http://www.bimmerparts.com/
                            sigpic
                            1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
                            2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

autohausaz.com has good prices on some stuff. You really have to look around to get the best prices on some parts, others are all the same no matter where you look and don't forget about shipping. Autohausaz has free shipping on orders over $50.

Comment

Working...
                              X