Hyperdrive on Netflix and the apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyperdrive on Netflix and the apocalypse

This is the worst show. I hope it doesn't catch on. There is an e30 at the end of episode one and the beginning of episode 2. You can guess what happens.

Yeah, no. Seems stupid. "Elite street racers from around the world test their limits in supercharged custom cars on the biggest, baddest automotive obstacle course ever built."

Comment

I got through 20 minutes of episode 1 this morning- couldn't carry on any further. The commentators are just. so. annoying.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
      Transaction feedback
      - jpod999

Comment

Haha "this is what racing is all about" ...I wish I had the chance to destroy my car on a TV obstacle course

Comment

I watched the first episode while on the treadmill. Meh.

I felt bad for the guy that won 44 (autocross?) championships. I'm sure he's a good driver, but he totally botched it there. Cringe worthy.

Comment

Yeah I can't believe they found so many people willing to put their cars through that stuff. Just wait till you get to Charlize Theron and the e30.

Comment

I've had a handful of people tell me to watch this and I haven't yet...not sure I care too. Seems like they mixed Fast and Furious with American Ninja Warrior.
              91 318is M50 swapped
              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

It’s alright. Some drivers had no idea what they were getting themselves into. Some really annoying and ruined the show.
                it gets better later but the bridge balancing was stupid.

Comment

Finally watched the first episode and had to watch the first few minutes of the second... because E30 Don’t take the show too seriously and it’s aiiigght
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Watching it now. I wish I could mute the announcers. Every two seconds it’s like WHOA!!!!

Its still fun to watch.
                    90 Bronzit 325is
                    16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

the commentators are fake prompter reading shit stains but the show is alright.
                      when the 90 year old black guy fucked up hard was funny he came on like he thought he was god. dumb ass.

Comment

Rutledge is the only announcer with car cred.

Whatever happened to American Top Gear?
                        90 Bronzit 325is
                        16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Its clearly a show thats catered to the drift culture. The drag racers and auto-x champ had no chance doing things they've never spent time doing....

**SPOILER ALERT***

it was nice to see a V6 Mustang run a better time than the Millionaires Lambo though
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Don’t take the show too seriously and it’s aiiigght
                            I thoroughly enjoyed it but then again I do love American Ninja. It was fun to watch how the different types of cars performed. My favorite of the bunch was the Japanese drifter, the French dude, the guy from Texas and the Brazilian kid and his dad. Its too bad that they decided to included that water obstacle, I think the competition would been more competitive without it.

sigpic

Comment

The girl in the pink E30 was actually doing very well until she had to go through the water. A mechanical problem, not her fault.

Same with the very first contestant in Episode 1. He lost over 1 minute time due to the water.

Comment

Working...
                              X