It all started 20 years ago, I was tired of my unreliable Audi. I had a 2001 A6 Quattro 2.7t 6-speed that was always having an electrical issue. I traded it in to lease a 2005 A6 Quattro 3.2 auto. It picked up where the other car left off. The icing on the cake was during a road trip from Florida to Virginia and back. We were driving up for my son to buy his first car from a friend of mine, it was 1991 325i that needed a LOT of TLC. We were worried it would not make the drive back to Florida. Not only did it make the trip, the Audi broke down in North Carolina, the stealership refused to give us a loaner, after 2 days of waiting they told us they had no idea what was wrong and it was going to take a couple of weeks to fix it.
We loaded the E30 and drove to Florida. They kept the Audi for 1 month. The wife and I few up to Asheville to pick it up and spent a weekend in Savannah. More elctrical issues cropped up on the drive from Savannah to Florida. The lease was up in 3 months we parked it and let the stealership deal with the problems after we handed it back.
The moment the lease was up on that POS I handed it back and bought a E46 330i. I was so impressed by the Virginia E30 I decided to grab an E46. Then I had the chance to purchase Rammstein's E30 off of here and did. That was 12 years ago now.
4 years ago I purchased a R53 Mini, that would be the 3rd time I have owned an R53 now. That one was a rescue story.
3 years ago I purchased a F10 M5.
I will add to this thread when I have time.. For now, here is the E30, M50B28 swaped with a 6 speed out of a E46 M3. Front tag a small tribute to the PO.
We loaded the E30 and drove to Florida. They kept the Audi for 1 month. The wife and I few up to Asheville to pick it up and spent a weekend in Savannah. More elctrical issues cropped up on the drive from Savannah to Florida. The lease was up in 3 months we parked it and let the stealership deal with the problems after we handed it back.
The moment the lease was up on that POS I handed it back and bought a E46 330i. I was so impressed by the Virginia E30 I decided to grab an E46. Then I had the chance to purchase Rammstein's E30 off of here and did. That was 12 years ago now.
4 years ago I purchased a R53 Mini, that would be the 3rd time I have owned an R53 now. That one was a rescue story.
3 years ago I purchased a F10 M5.
I will add to this thread when I have time.. For now, here is the E30, M50B28 swaped with a 6 speed out of a E46 M3. Front tag a small tribute to the PO.

Comment