EAD dot...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by daniel
    not a fan of his desaturation processing, but those are some nice shots and your car is looking good.
    Yeah, the guy who shot the pictures performed some minor P'shop on them. It turned out pretty neat, but not the exact way it looked when it was shot.

    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    Yay for vignetting

    Looks good. Z212s?
    Yup, I like them so far, here's hoping they last until next spring.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Yay for vignetting

    Looks good. Z212s?

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    not a fan of his desaturation processing, but those are some nice shots and your car is looking good.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    I'll try to bump the thread later this week with some better pictures outside of the garage once the rain subsides.
    I'm a man of my word. Big ups to a friend of mine for getting these pictures, far better than my Canon point-and-shoot could get.

    Yes I know, I need some paintwork on the nose panel region.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by BenM
    I must say that having seen both these cars in person, they are both spectacular. Well done.
    Thanks man, I was shocked that he was allowed to park it inside the event. It's not the first thing that pops into mind when someone says "vintage BMW," but nonetheless it was pretty cool to see it being apart of the event.

    The E34iT looked awesome with those (BBS-Mahle?) wheels too.

    Leave a comment:


  • BenM
    replied
    I must say that having seen both these cars in person, they are both spectacular. Well done.

    Leave a comment:


  • cabin
    replied
    Sick cars! I love your e30, its perfect!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Can't wait to see it dropped buddy.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    It's about fucking time! :p

    God, you've been talking about those Euro bumpers forever! LOL :nice:

    Glad to see you finally got them on there. And I must say that your cars looks very "tastefully" modded. Great job, and much respect!

    Love the M5 as well! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    Thats funny, my step dad has a mint award winning E34 M5 too... the first 500 run in '91. What year is that E34?

    Im still in this fred!
    The production date of his M5 is 18 January 1991, so it definitely wasn't in the first batch of US-bound M5's. I believe the production date for some of the first US E34 M5's was late 1989 (November or December IIRC.)

    I found a few more shots of it when it had the 18" x 8" Schnitzer Type II's on it, I liked these better than the current RC300's.



    Leave a comment:


  • The Driver
    replied
    Looks awesome man. Great job.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Thats funny, my step dad has a mint award winning E34 M5 too... the first 500 run in '91. What year is that E34?

    Im still in this fred!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Looks really good. Drop, please :D


    Somehow, i hope this calms you down ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    E30 looks awesome, Trey. Nice to see those things finally bolted up.

    Leave a comment:

Working...