EAD dot...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Aww, you guyyyzzzz.

    Thanks for the complements, not much has changed other than the black door panels I finally scored about two or three months ago, it really helped the interior out. I'm in the mountains of NC right now going to school, so it is no longer a DD, but the handful of times I have had it up here and on some of the windy backroads, it was amazing. I can't wait to get this thing on the track.
    Track is win... regardless of what you are driving or how it does. E30s are even more entertaining since when you finally do get in a spot to make a pass it means you were really doing something right since most cars out there are E36 and E46 M3s or faster...

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Aww, you guyyyzzzz.

    Thanks for the complements, not much has changed other than the black door panels I finally scored about two or three months ago, it really helped the interior out. I'm in the mountains of NC right now going to school, so it is no longer a DD, but the handful of times I have had it up here and on some of the windy backroads, it was amazing. I can't wait to get this thing on the track.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    your car looks great. Nice and clean

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    I really like Euro Bumpers. Almost more than plastics.

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    In the spirit of thread resurrections today, Ive never seen this thread of yours Trey and I must say. This was a nice 10am chub to follow my morning wood. You have beautiful cars. Thanks for sharing.

    -Paladin

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    ^ Deutschland, although there is an older style "D" sticker that I'd like to replace it with eventually.

    Leave a comment:


  • bergie_318is
    replied
    wow

    thats one of the cleasnest euro's ive seen!!!

    D stands for wat?

    Leave a comment:


  • Japandrew73
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Thanks for the comments guys.



    Yeah, you and I share similar thoughts in that respect. Smilies might be the more "euro" thing to do, but if I ever change headlights I'll be going for some flat-faced non-smiley, non-ellipsoid H1/H4's with the city light. IIRC they still sell that particular lamp, I just need to locate it and get a price.
    That's what I want. I want the H1/H4 with city light too. My neighbor has those in his 3.8csi. Let me know if you find them.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Thanks for the comments guys.

    Originally posted by stevofthahill
    I strangely like the H1/H4's on this car better than a set of ellipsoids/smileys.
    Yeah, you and I share similar thoughts in that respect. Smilies might be the more "euro" thing to do, but if I ever change headlights I'll be going for some flat-faced non-smiley, non-ellipsoid H1/H4's with the city light. IIRC they still sell that particular lamp, I just need to locate it and get a price.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Looks awesome! Represent the army!

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Wow Trey, the car looks fantastic!

    You did an awesome job, no joke.

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    I strangely like the H1/H4's on this car better than a set of ellipsoids/smileys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Yup, I like them so far, here's hoping they last until next spring.
    Haha. My RS2s on my last car (245/45) lasted me about 7k until they corded. Let's see if you can beat that. ;) And brakestands are cheating.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Much better light output out of the CibiƩ HR/HCR (H1/H4 respectively) than the old sealed beams.

    Leave a comment:


  • Japandrew73
    replied
    All arguments set aside, your car looks very nice. How do you like the H1/H4's opposed to Ellipsoids?

    Leave a comment:

Working...