Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Curse - every May I start new e30 project - Recession special 318iS ! 56k Death !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30this View Post
    I think this cars callin for some mirror deletes and a different color center on them borbets with a polished lip. :)
    I am putting carbon fiber AC Schnitzer mirrors on it and painting the other set of rims ;)

Comment

I see Vlad captured me in one of the pictures...the car is a work of art, much like all of the cars that come out of Vlad shop. Levent definitely is right on regarding the headliner, the pictures don't do it much justice and the rear deck was done with duplicolor.
      BMWCCA #389756

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
        not bad at all, the reason it is taped off is because at first it was going to be sprayed with Duplicolor, decided against it as I was concerned it would leave dust all over the interior. If the interior is black no problem with the interior being in, there is some drippage(is that a word?) so if you had a tan cloth interior it might be hard to wipe clean but other wise it wipes right off.

Used a sponge brush, goes on really well, two coats on and its pretty good, 3 coats and it will look close to the real thing...
        I have a giant roll of that thin painter's plastic, I was going to use that to just shroud everything that might get dripped on. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

black headliner!! bad ass!

Comment

looks like a lot of fun looking forward to seeing in done!
            e30s r kool

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
              not bad at all, the reason it is taped off is because at first it was going to be sprayed with Duplicolor, decided against it as I was concerned it would leave dust all over the interior. If the interior is black no problem with the interior being in, there is some drippage(is that a word?) so if you had a tan cloth interior it might be hard to wipe clean but other wise it wipes right off.

Used a sponge brush, goes on really well, two coats on and its pretty good, 3 coats and it will look close to the real thing...

I smell a Sticky DIY Thread ZM... PUHLEEEEEZE!!! With picys!
              Needless to say I think I will be ordering some black dye either way. Nice work man - look forward to seeing pics of it!

------------------------------------------------------
              DAMN THATS NICE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                I am putting carbon fiber AC Schnitzer mirrors on it and painting the other set of rims ;)
                Awwwwww You got those on both the other cars man, do something different this time! Color matched stock powers or mirror delets like he said? I dunno, something different!

DAMN R3V TWO CENTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ikkitousen View Post
                  Awwwwww You got those on both the other cars man, do something different this time! Color matched stock powers or mirror delets like he said? I dunno, something different!

DAMN R3V TWO CENTS!!!
                  I got DTM Gr.A non vented mirrors on the other cars, not ACS ;)

Comment

Would it be an issue if you let me know what you used to dye the headliner? And as to how you went about doing it?

That would be real great!

Do Work www.sbeuroclub.com

Comment

Just read through the entire thread, can't wait to see how this comes out! Now I want to stop by the shop on my way to Manhattan in a couple weeks. Actually now that I think about it, what would it cost to have you install some IS side skirts for me? I have all the parts from the dealer already.
                      stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by rbartongrimley View Post
                        Would it be an issue if you let me know what you used to dye the headliner? And as to how you went about doing it?

That would be real great!
                        It says what he used like 1 page back, and how he did it. Try reading.

Comment

So where are the updates? Today is a new day, new day new photos. :)

Comment

This is my first Subscribed thread. It's like waiting for the next episode of Lost, or Heros, or Dancing with the Stars!!!...

Shit did I just say that out loud?

--------------------------------------------------------
                            DAMN TANGOS!!!

Comment

i cant wait till NEXT MAY!!!!!!!!

sick project vlad. as always haha
                              AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Looks Mean with the Borbets and the stance. Coming along nicely.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X