No announcement yet.

Rear Euro Bumper to Compliment the Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all you need now is the front valance with the M3 style early (ZKW) fogs and a front spoiler to round it off nicely. Damn that M tech I is nice. That car is sporty, yet classy.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by Tricked 323i View Post
      Your car has come a long way, looks great. This might change your mind on the tech1 kit
      Kevin
      the 333i is a rad car. eventually I will go full tech 1 kit, what I want to do is get the tech 1 trunk spoiler, the tech 1 front spoiler, euro french spec fogs (yellow cuts through fog better), and once I have those in place I'll pick up again with the random factory spec goodies. I'll run just the trunk spoiler and front spoiler only for a while and then end up going full tech 1

I always get sidetracked when i have to save up for expensive parts though and i'll end up buying some goodies along the way.
      The more you guys keep saying it, the more I want brand spanking new euroweaves. to get brand new 15" weaves i'm looking at 333 a wheel though.... that's a pretty penny. Plus the cost of new tires.... probably not going to happen

I really like the look of original alpinas too but i don't know if it would fit with the rest of my car. I love the older alpinas where without the centercap its black in the center. E21s and E23's had wheels that were BMW stock that weren't alpinas like these and they looked awesome
      Last edited by Japandrew73; 06-03-2009, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
        I want brand spanking new euroweaves. to get brand new 15" weaves i'm looking at 333 a wheel though.... that's a pretty penny.
        Why on Earth would buy brand new euro weaves? Just buy used (unbent) ones and have them refinished. I'd say those or some open-lug Alpinas would look tits with an M-Tech I kit.
        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
        E36 325i sedan
        E30 325i sedan
        Volvo 945T

Comment

Working...
        X