Project Barn Built

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cabin
    replied
    Euro bumpers. Now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmersmith
    replied
    Looks pretty damn clean for how much you paid.

    Leave a comment:


  • BUDNUNTA
    replied
    Its crazy how wheels and a drop change the whole look of a car.

    Get car, get BBS, go low as possible









    Hunter

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Your driver's side rear tire is on backwards. I'd go bitch and moan to the shop that mounted them and see if I could get free swag after they mounted it properly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Inline Sex
    replied
    I like the stance a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lov
    replied
    you should probably shadowline the passenger side to go along with the drivers side

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    Cool borders Hansel.

    Leave a comment:


  • maximumangle
    replied
    holy negative rear camber! it is a nice ride height. pics of the front?

    Leave a comment:


  • tuNED318
    replied
    rust the hood ! ;)

    nice rat you got there! If it was mine, I'd stay with that look

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    Fix the exhaust. Take that driver side rear wheel to a tire shop and get that tire flipped back around in the right direction.
    Slam it another inch in the front. Spacers all around and call it done.

    Leave a comment:


  • ILoveMPower
    replied
    I think the ride height looks great, you just need some spacers to poke those wheels out a bit. Also, please get something going on your exhaust!

    Leave a comment:


  • bataangpinoy
    replied
    you can do it. but you oilpan will not like it too much.

    Leave a comment:


  • FetusGoulash
    replied
    I really wanna be this low... shouldn't be to hard right?

    Leave a comment:


  • bataangpinoy
    replied
    how custom is custom wound lol cut springs on boge shocks? i wannabe that low... looks like i gottafinally trim up my strut housings.

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    looking good!

    Leave a comment:

Working...