Project Barn Built

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hammered
    replied
    they are 15x6

    The Vegas are actually 11.5 or 12" wheels. They are massive

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonslackisrad
    replied
    question. what size are the BBS's? 15 or 16?

    Leave a comment:


  • FetusGoulash
    replied
    Originally posted by hootie
    5x130.

    This is great. And +1 on the staggered D90's. I got a set on the car now (it is actually a red 4dr too). I haven't posted any pictures because I'm not satisfied with the ride height yet.

    I ordered GC camber plates today to drop the front another inch. They will be installed this weekend.

    Then pictures will ensue.

    Hootie
    I would like to see pics when you get the wheels on your 4door. however there will be competition to see whose red 4door is more ballin.
    And to the other guy the rims are indeed 5x130 but i have adapters from 4x100 to fit the wheels.

    And your last name better be McBoob, that would be sexy :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Looking good.

    Leave a comment:


  • hootie
    replied
    Originally posted by maximumangle
    ^^ thought so. 5 lug conversion here we come!!
    Ummm, no. Unless your 5-lug comment was completely separate and had nothing to do with Porsche rims, that still wouldn't work. A 5-lug conversion implies going to 5x120 (BMW bolt pattern). These are a Porsche bolt pattern at 5x130. So the rims wouldn't mate.

    Leave a comment:


  • maximumangle
    replied
    ^^ thought so. 5 lug conversion here we come!!

    Leave a comment:


  • hootie
    replied
    Originally posted by maximumangle
    are the porsche rims 4x100?
    5x130.

    This is great. And +1 on the staggered D90's. I got a set on the car now (it is actually a red 4dr too). I haven't posted any pictures because I'm not satisfied with the ride height yet.

    I ordered GC camber plates today to drop the front another inch. They will be installed this weekend.

    Then pictures will ensue.

    Hootie

    Leave a comment:


  • maximumangle
    replied
    are the porsche rims 4x100?

    Leave a comment:


  • slowpoke6
    replied
    id say leave it the way it is. early model 4dr slammed= all sorts of savage win

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    don't rust it. its just stupid.
    great find for $300.
    if i was you, i'd plastic bumper it.
    it'd look really nice, and more modern, and it'd be amazing looking back and saying you bought it for less than a walmart bike...

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • shmutzigE30
    replied
    PLEASE make the 10.5 OZ's fit. that would be amazing.

    awesome work for a $300 pickup car looks clean and rat style at the same time. sick ride

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    ^ dont b h8in

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    looks like a StanceWorks feature.

    Leave a comment:


  • Super Sedan
    replied
    Damn

    Leave a comment:

Working...