X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny View Post
    Sure do, come pull dem off the car.
    how much man?

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
    anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

love what you've done !
      -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Originally posted by Simon S View Post
        love what you've done !
        thanks man!

still more to come. I might be testing out some of clydes floor mats he might make and also get some new carpet because there is a huge hole where the PO wore high heels or something and destroyed it...:(

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997

Comment

Originally posted by etta325 View Post
          haha I have found a couple mtech 1 steering wheels at the pick and pulls but cant get passed the lock...:?
          that sucks man! i dont hit the pick-n-pull very much, but they dont keep keys up front? or do they usually keep them in the car...
          E30 325I > SOLD
          E30 318IS > SOLD
          E39 530I > SOLD
          EP3 > SOLD
          95 M3 > SOLD
          97 M3 > DD

Comment

I don't know man I never thought about it man. I'll have to check next time but I know they don't leave them in the cars. Wish they would. If i find a way to get one then I'll have it recovered as well

Comment

I guess I will make this my new progress page.

Comment

Photo shoot in 2 weeks when I'm back?

Interior looks really good.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Dude I'm absolutely in love with that interior. :crazy:
                  If at first you don't succeed, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Love the interior man, very nice! I gotta think of something to do for mine. Not sure if I wanna keep the tan or go black inside.

Sold.......again.

Comment

thanks everyone for all the great comments I'm stoaked it turned out this good

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                      Photo shoot in 2 weeks when I'm back?

Interior looks really good.
                      thanks man and yeah for sure! I'm getting bumper shocks from Danny next Monday and then hopefully will at least have my front bumper on by then

Originally posted by 91 318is View Post
                      Love the interior man, very nice! I gotta think of something to do for mine. Not sure if I wanna keep the tan or go black inside.
                      dude go black. Your car would look great with black interior. Do you have black door cards? I have a set right now for sale haha

Comment

Originally posted by etta325 View Post
                        thanks everyone for all the great comments I'm stoaked it turned out this good

thanks man and yeah for sure! I'm getting bumper shocks from Danny next Monday and then hopefully will at least have my front bumper on by then

dude go black. Your car would look great with black interior. Do you have black door cards? I have a set right now for sale haha

It's all tan. I was thinking black carpet and keep everything else tan. Recovering the seats and door panels of course though.

Sold.......again.

Comment

sweet

the head rest look a bit off. was this the manufacturer or the installer? I went to bimmerfest and some of the interiors their look like seat covers. Always wondered if it was installation or the maker that caused things to look this way. regardless it looks awesome. thanks for posting. perfect combo.

Comment

Originally posted by 91 318is View Post
                            It's all tan. I was thinking black carpet and keep everything else tan. Recovering the seats and door panels of course though.

you want to recover the door cards you have right now or get new ones? how bad are you seats right now?

it is so nice to have new foam and material on the seats but it is costly. I think it was worth every cent of it.

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                            the head rest look a bit off. was this the manufacturer or the installer? I went to bimmerfest and some of the interiors their look like seat covers. Always wondered if it was installation or the maker that caused things to look this way. regardless it looks awesome. thanks for posting. perfect combo.
                            what makes you think they look off? like not stock ones or off centered? I think they look perfect. it is probly just the pics because they look awesome. I just have to get used to seeing them in the rear view mirror haha. Do you think the seats look like covers or just the ones at bimmer fest? anyway thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                            X