X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All i got to say is WOW Car looks Good Much LOVE

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
      I know you've got better things going on, but if you remember to check next time I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sorry 'bout that. PM sent.;)

Nürburgring info

Comment

Originally posted by dubse30 View Post
        All i got to say is WOW Car looks Good Much LOVE

Thanks man.

Nürburgring info

Comment

One of, if not THE, nicest stock(ish) e30s I've ever seen. Keep up the good work. Subscribed...
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by FreedS4 View Post
            One of, if not THE, nicest stock(ish) e30s I've ever seen. Keep up the good work. Subscribed...
            Thanks.

The engine's in the car and it's running again. It's running a bit rich because the 19# injectors are in without the correct chip installed. I'll be going down there this week to hook up the Miller MAF and chip. That should clear things up as long as the engine sensors are good to go. Right now it's hooked up to the stock exhaust system; still waiting for stainless steel pipes and connectors for the custom exhaust setup. New cats are in though. So maybe I'll get it back next week, as long as nothing comes up.

Nürburgring info

Comment

I actually got to do some work myself on the car today. It was just putting in the Miller MAF, but it was still some work. LOL. Here's some engine shots.

There's still a bit more work to do to clean it all up but it's better than it used to be.

Old "before" pic:

Here's the only pic of me installing the chip. I would still like to know what those two connectors hanging are and why 2 of the wires are spliced together...

This was the chip that was in the ecu previously. Anybody have any idea what chip this is???

Oh, and the weather was finally nice enough for me to go to the junkyard and get ANOTHER dash board. You think at least one of these will work? LOL

The reason why I have 3 dashboards is cuz: 1) The first one was almost flawless, just had a half-circle on the center where someone tried to glue a cupholder. Thought I could get the glue off, no chance. 2) The second dash was flawless - until I hit a wall clock in my garage with a ladder and the clock fell on the dash and cracked it. 3) Third dash- flawless... I hope it stays that way so I can get it in the car.

Nürburgring info

Comment

these are for the gloves compartment light.
                GOD i'mmmm ................ dun't know what to say

Comment

Originally posted by ADEN View Post
                  these are for the gloves compartment light.
                  GOD i'mmmm ................ dun't know what to say

Nope, they're not for the glove box light; that's a different plug.

I think these 2 plugs are for something not used. I'm just wondering why 1 wire from each of the plugs are spliced together???

Nürburgring info

Comment

Got the car back from the shop. Now it's in my hands so I can start on the interior. Actually got to drive it a bit. Runs great, just has a bit of a high idle. More stuff to take care of....

Anyway, here's some pics...

Nürburgring info

Comment

Your car looks awesome, what's in store for the interior?

edit: I saw you are getting new front seat covers, anything else?
                      Last edited by robrez; 04-14-2010, 01:08 PM.
                      sigpic
                      January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                        Wheels are done!:mrgreen:

OHHHHHH Those are gorgeous!

I thought it looked good when you bought it, but now it looks perfect. Keep us updated.
                        -Nick
                        Originally posted by 87e30
                        First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Damn Derek, it looks awesome!!!! If you need any help doing anything this weekend let me know. The family is going out of town and I have nothing to do.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                          :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

The car looks amazing! :D
                            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by elsabor67 View Post
                              Damn Derek, it looks awesome!!!! If you need any help doing anything this weekend let me know. The family is going out of town and I have nothing to do.
                              LOL. Thanks, but they got me going to training this weekend so I won't be able to work on the car. Hopefully soon though...

Nürburgring info

Comment

Ok, so I'm waaaaay behind where I want to be with the car due to BS at work. But today I was able to get the dash out and start to track down a leak by the heater. Whenever it rains, I get water on both sides of the tranny tunnel. Not much, but enough to be annoying. And I don't want to put the carpet back in until all the leaks are fixed. Also, while the car was getting rust proofed, the guy spraying the stuff got some of it on the heater fan. So now it vibrates like crazy at any speed above 1. Anyway.... here's how she's sitting right now:

Don't worry, those are just seat covers protecting the newly re-upholstered front seats...

Nürburgring info

Comment

Working...
                                X