No announcement yet.

Pandamonium: SsChin's e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This car makes me want a white E30. I don't know which set of 5 lug wheels I like better!

Comment

Wowsers. Any pics with the CH's from a distance?
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Wow those CH look great on an E30. The transformation was amazing to watch. The skirts and made a enormous difference. Love the ACS mirrors too.

Comment

Love the car can you post a side picture with the CH's my tyer guys sells them for e30s i never really liked them but after seeing them on your car i maybe a changed man.
          sigpic

Comment

Looks great. Can't wait to get my car rolling again. If you ever plan on selling the m-systems, shoot me a pm first! (seriously).

What kind of fender rollage? Any cutting/pulling? Lastly, those brakes/rotors are stock size e30 m3 brakes correct?

Comment

Hot 25i, love it.

Comment

those wheels omg!
                i came buckets

e24 e9 e30
                IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Hahaha, Thanks everyone.

Yeah, Cary, we did have the same wheels. So did Kyle. hahaha

Rear Fenders have been rolled in the rear, and Hammered down the little numb inside the fender.

Fronts have been rolled alittle bit. The stiff suspension helps, so the wheels won't tuck too far.

Rotors are stock E30 M3.

Pictures from the side:

In person, the wheels look 10x better. Its hard to take pictures of the Concave wheels.

Chris, I might do a motor later. S5x for sure if I plan on it.
                  I'm actually not really wanting motor right now. I've been looking for a E39 M5.
                  So thats the next money pit. hahaha
                  Last edited by sschin; 08-07-2009, 08:25 PM.

325i LSDed, 17x8.5 et15 BBS CH's, Bilstein Group N Suspension

Comment

m-systems sold?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKe30 View Post
                      m-systems sold?
                      Ohh no, I still have them. They are sitting in my garage. hahaha I'm not gonna sell them. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by sschin View Post
                        Ohh no, I still have them. They are sitting in my garage. hahaha I'm not gonna sell them. Sorry.
                        Np, I will find a set. Looking for x8 and x9 staggard if I can find them, buuut if you do decide to sell shoot me a pm I will surely be interested if I haven't come across the right set at the right time by then.

Car looks great bro.

Comment

Flat out stunning E30 dood! All logical progression really.
                          Please, give me a side shot from about 30-40ft back.
                          I really do love this one too, makes me want a E30 bad, eventhough...
                          I'd take me twice as long to get it looking as sharp as
                          you've done with yours.
                          Props. ;)

Comment

I'll see what photos I have from further out.

I took the plates out for some sites I use to post on, but got lazy after awhile and some newer ones I didn't even bother. Hahaha

Comment

amazing e30

Comment

One of my fave E30s. Ive been holding on doing a 5 lug swap because my dream wheels are a nice set of RS. But every time i see your car with the style 5s. you almost get me to change my mind.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X