Red, white, brownish purpleish burgundy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paukert11
    replied
    such a nice car. wow I wish I had ten grand 10k to give to you for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    Three beautiful cars. Just need to see Parkers in person

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Originally posted by Jparkr
    all of you who want the hartge... Just buy it, Jeez. It's fucking awesome.
    Word up!

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    If I didn't have to fly out to Colorado early the next morning I would have loved to thrown my Henna in the mix, you know to muck up the goodness with my DB's...

    Seriously though, great shoot. And If you weren't selling the Hartge for another year or so (like when I will be making the deployment bucks) I would be hard pressed to say no.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    all of you who want the hartge... Just buy it, Jeez. It's fucking awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    replied
    looking great, amazing pics too

    Leave a comment:


  • steinbachphoto
    replied
    Originally posted by ubernasty
    What camera/ lens etc. did you shoot.
    by looking at the EXIF data they were taken with a Canon EOS 5D and it says the focal length is 17mm so it's safe to assume the lens is a Canon 17-40mm/4L (could also be the 16-35mm mkII L but I doubt it)


    EDIT: and a 35mm/1.4 was also used

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Absolutely Amazing.


    That is all.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Those are great pix. Nice examples of E30 versions! Thanks for sharing.

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    God I love that Hartge.


    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    ok i am jealous. closing R3v window now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    Thanks for posting these pics Ryan!

    This was a very fun shoot.

    Except I was fixing my blinkers and hazards for most of it. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • nickpdx
    replied
    Amazing pictures and cars! Right click - save!

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    Originally posted by ubernasty
    WOW... i was blown away lookin at his photography, some really nice work on that site.
    Same here. The chick he shoots with is FTW!

    Makes me want to get good with a camera.

    Leave a comment:


  • machined
    replied
    This is the perfect thread. Thank you.

    Leave a comment:

Working...