Red, white, brownish purpleish burgundy
Collapse
X
-
btw I just wanted to thank everyone for the love on the pics and James Ryan and Parker for supplying the beautiful cars!! -
Hey man, not sure what effect you mean...if you are talking about the "in focus/out of focus" thing it is just the depth of field that comes with using prime lenses...it is a Canon 5D...an amazing camera that I would recommend to anyone thinking about getting into photography and looking for best bang for buck...sure you could buy a Rebel or a D90 but you will never experience the pleasure of having a full frame sensor...and you could pick one up for $1,000...so if you have a few bucks to rub together and a good eye it is absolutely worth it...Leave a comment:
-
HOly CraP batman, What camera is he using and how do you obtain that effect.Leave a comment:
-
you guys RULE!!!!!!! I want all the pics... its my new wallpaper!Leave a comment:
-
cars and photography are mind blowing.
thats all I can really say.
wow.Leave a comment:
-
these are soooo HOT! hats off to all of you and the photog for the hot ass picsLeave a comment:
-
I love the attention to detail James has. No one is really gonna notice the M-tec skirts smoothed into the body unless they're an E30 nerd. But James did it anyway. Massive respect.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: