Red, white, brownish purpleish burgundy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ubernasty
    replied
    WOW... i was blown away lookin at his photography, some really nice work on that site.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    I didn't take the pics. Brad Bowen did.



    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Wow nice shots! I can't wait to be a part of the PNW E30 Crew.

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    What camera/ lens etc. did you shoot.

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Tavern Gnome




    Amazing pics man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oz10
    replied
    Awesome pics and the cars look spotless!

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    Very nice shoot & cars.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Iain
    I like the Hartge, but Crivellone's Tech1 FTMFW

    Leave a comment:


  • Hartge_H27
    replied
    I have to say the hartge is my fav. Wish i had the cash for another toy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Iain
    replied
    I like the Hartge, but Crivellone's Tech1 FTMFW

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Thanks everyone! Check out my for sale ad in my sig. I just updated it with a bunch of new beautiful pics that Brad took.

    Ryan

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    OH SNAP!!! new wallpaper thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    Just awesome, love the restoration on the Hartge and the Msport looks great as well. Nice paint job on the brillant car! 3 cars that were carefully built.

    Leave a comment:


  • namsayin
    replied
    nice shots!

    fogs look good!

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Sick with it! nice shots more...

    Leave a comment:

Working...