X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• randywalters
    replied
    Originally posted by e30davie View Post
    Here are my recently acquired wheels. 15x7+25 EXIP. I dont know a whole lot about them, but they have been refurbished fairly recently. Internets suggest made in about 1987? but no idea. Fit pretty good and look cool but a tad different to the usual BBS.
    Those look to be the Vial V2 Mesh. They were imported by Ronal USA in the early 80's. Direct fit for VW MkI, MkII, and BMW E30.

I bought a set of these in 14x6 way back in 1981 for my '78 VW Rabbit Canyon Racer, then later used them as street wheels for my 85 GTI autocross car, and briefly used them on my E30 before selling them to a friend.

Leave a comment:

• Petar9889
    replied
    84 318i

Melber 15x7 et12 205/50
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• amcp
    replied
    Or the one I shoulda kept

Leave a comment:

• e30davie
    replied
    Oh i do like that look. Ive seen others like yours too. shiny on the face and then black at the back. Someone has just painted mine in a silver colour.

Leave a comment:

• amcp
    replied
    Same shoes, different finish.
    Last edited by amcp; 02-13-2019, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    those are pretty sick

Leave a comment:

• e30davie
    replied
    Here are my recently acquired wheels. 15x7+25 EXIP. I dont know a whole lot about them, but they have been refurbished fairly recently. Internets suggest made in about 1987? but no idea.

Fit pretty good and look cool but a tad different to the usual BBS.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by e30davie; 02-13-2019, 04:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheWipprSnappr
    replied
    Originally posted by ErectNoose View Post
    et41 im pretty sure
    qft

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    Cool bumpers, cool buildings.

Leave a comment:

• Tjeerd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ErectNoose
    replied
    et41 im pretty sure

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    What’s the offset on the IX weaves?

Leave a comment:

• 325e '87
    replied

Hey, Gman, you like those kumho tires? I have the same ones, but 205/50 and I think the 50 aspect was a mistake so I think I will try the 55 like yours.

Leave a comment:

• tpaz198
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
    This. True that all the stock RZs are "euroweaves," but the term Euroweave is usually reserved for the RWD 15" version with ET24 offset only since it was not available in North America (except on the rare 771 vert). Beautiful car and wheels though tpaz198!
    Yeah sorry I'm just a noob lol. Still love the wheels, they're gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew325is
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    It's unlikely that you have euroweaves on your ix. Generally the parlance is ix weave if it's in an ix specific offset, and euroweave if it has a RWD offset.
    This. True that all the stock RZs are "euroweaves," but the term Euroweave is usually reserved for the RWD 15" version with ET24 offset only since it was not available in North America (except on the rare 771 vert). Beautiful car and wheels though tpaz198!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X