Comment

Death Trap by Logan McWilliams, on Flickr

My 89 325I by Logan McWilliams, on Flickr

Comment

so much win in the last two posts
        Instagram: @dillonmakar

Build thread HERE

Comment

i think they're OZ F1 cups? haven't gotten any confirmation from anyone tho n barely any info on these. they were plastidipped black when i got em

any suggestions on what cap to get? OZ or BMW n where to get em from?
          was looking at these http://www.ebay.com/itm/150981428159...84.m1438.l2649. or if i should plasti dip them again but a different color?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dead.broke View Post

i can dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post

I LOVE this! Your rockin my future look!

Mind Sharing your wheel and tire specs? Spacers? Springs or coils? I can't tell cuz you low.. But not so low.
              Thanks man.
              And the car is beautiful!
              Last edited by MT325is; 10-03-2013, 03:13 PM.
              sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
              1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
              1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
              1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
              (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
              1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
              2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
              2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Mine, Rota RB 16x8+20 square, with 225/45. 7mm spacer in front. Plastidipped red.

IMG_4595m by Der E30, on Flickr

IMG_4564mm by Der E30, on Flickr

IMG_4581m by Der E30, on Flickr

IMG_4566m by Der E30, on Flickr
                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

E30s on 16s - post yours

I just acquired a set of corvette bbs rs026 have 16x10 et36 all around and I kind of want to keep 2 of them as is and run on car with adapters, btw I'm in a m42 e30, I want to run these wheels with my current suspension setup for DD in NYC though I doubt ill driving them much here, I have bilstien sport inserts and eibach sport springs don't wanna be any lower. can I run wider/taller tire than most ppl I see with 16x10? What's the best size? Will I rub without camber plates? And can I use the wheel in front as well or should I change to shallower lip to make wheel 8.5"-9" wide don't want to disassemble all 4 wheels if I don't have to. Your help and advice is greatly appreciated!
                  Last edited by jrockbk; 10-07-2013, 08:27 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

The 10's you're gonna fit in the rear with "some" work. 20mm adapter will be fine, pull and roll the fenders and roll with a camber (negative). Only 215/45 and or 215/40 will achieve a fitment that works. Anything bigger will eat up your fender. Hope you have a great spring rates to go along with that setup.

-welcome to the 10" club!

Comment

Originally posted by flash 23 View Post
                      The 10's you're gonna fit in the rear with "some" work. 20mm adapter will be fine, pull and roll the fenders and roll with a camber (negative). Only 215/45 and or 215/40 will achieve a fitment that works. Anything bigger will eat up your fender. Hope you have a great spring rates to go along with that setup.

-welcome to the 10" club!
                      Don't want to pull and roll fenders either want to be able to return to stock as much as possible no permanent changes for me, how wide can I go in rear without changing anything other than the springs and dampers
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jrockbk View Post
                        Don't want to pull and roll fenders either want to be able to return to stock as much as possible no permanent changes for me, how wide can I go in rear without changing anything other than the springs and dampers
                        Well you for sure can't do a 10" wide wheel. Rolling the fenders is just when you roll up the sharp edge of metal on the inside of the fenders so you have a little more room for wheel, and if you do rub, instead of a sharp "L" shaped piece of metal, it's rounded like a "U" shape, and won't cut your tires. So it won't really change the look and its "safer" I guess you could say.

That being said, it's going to be hard to make a 16x9 wheel look good with your suspension and no camber and no pull, you're going to have some poke. 16x8.5 would probably look better but that's just my opinion.
                        Instagram: @dillonmakar

Build thread HERE

Comment

Originally posted by jrockbk View Post
                          You'd be able to return to stock just fine even after the pull n roll. It's hardly noticeable if any. It isnt significantly visible unless you get the fender pulled A LOT, which in my experience dont need it. It will work out fine if you listen to my advice. Otherwise you dont need to try if you dont want to.

What is your susp set up btw?

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
                            I LOVE this! Your rockin my future look!

Mind Sharing your wheel and tire specs? Spacers? Springs or coils? I can't tell cuz you low.. But not so low.
                            Thanks man.
                            And the car is beautiful!
                            Thank you very much!

They started as BBS RS 039, 16x7 et24. They have been redrilled to 4x100, still have the 4x114 bolt pattern as well. Removed the existing lips and added new ones...No spacers used at all.

Front 16x8.5 et5 (NEW 2.5" lips) with Nitto NeoGen 205/40
                            Rear 16x9 et-1 (NEW 3" lips) with Nitto NeoGen 205/40

I'm on KW coilovers. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM. The front collars are plastic and break very easily when pressure is applied especially when your coilover gets stuck with grime/whatever.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

ASA AR1, conti dws 205/50.

Comment

Memory Fab mtechnica's 16x8.5et15 f195/40 20mm spacers r205/40 15mm spacers

Drifter??? High Quality Rack Spacers.

Comment

Working...
                                X