• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

<3

Originally posted by yert315
      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Whoa, totally forgot that I joined the club a couple weeks ago. Whatchu guys think.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
          Whoa, totally forgot that I joined the club a couple weeks ago. Whatchu guys think.
          Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
            Same here :)

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

new law, post tire size as well?

Comment

are you guys running the adapters on those style 5's or did you go 5 lug?
                "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                1991 318is - the cruiser
                1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

My M30B35 swapped 88 on 16x8 Rota Slipstreams

1988 E30 335i - 1987 E30 327i - 1987 E30 327iS Pickup - 1973 2002 Project

Visit www.BimmerHeads.com for all of your 12 valve needs!

Comment

Here's what they started out as: Voxx MG 16x7 et20. Peeling, scratched, meh.

Now:

Sanded, primed, painted white with new 205/45/16 rubber. Suspension is H&R sports with oem rubber spacers still in. Bilstein Sport shocks. Nice stance and still very, very worry free when driving the car like its meant to be. In these pics its parked on a slight incline.

May add 15mm spacers rear and 10mm in the front down the road. Also finishing up some custom BMW centers for these wheels.
                    Last edited by myownmechanic; 08-22-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Comment

16x8 final offset +3 and 0. Tires are 215/45.

Comment

That looks great

Comment

Originally posted by myownmechanic View Post
                            Now:

Sanded, primed, painted white with new 205/45/16 rubber. Suspension is H&R sports with oem rubber spacers still in. Bilstein Sport shocks. Nice stance and still very, very worry free when driving the car like its meant to be. In these pics its parked on a slight incline.

May add 15mm spacers rear and 10mm in the front down the road. Also finishing up some custom BMW centers for these wheels.
                            I've never been attracted to those wheels but those look good refinished like that. Can't wait to see it with the centers in.
                            My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                              I've never been attracted to those wheels but those look good refinished like that. Can't wait to see it with the centers in.
                              Honestly, me neither. The wheels came with the car but had shot tires. When I weighed the cost of new 14" oem rubber vs. stepping into a 16", it made sense to get creative and experiment.

Glad I did, they look like a completely different wheel and they're growing on me. I think the BMW centers will set them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil1138 View Post
                                Looks great! What is your suspension setup (adapters or 5 lug) and what tire size?
                                -Nick

M42 on VEMS

Comment

Working...
                                X