• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You spent money on a 318i ? OMGZ !!11!1 :curse:

Comment

Why would you take off an i lip?

Comment

I like the concept of the wheels, but they're too small to pull it off IMO. I've been considering doing the black centers/ red lips if/when I do a 5-lug and get some e34 M5 throwing stars.
        '91 318is
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
          I like the concept of the wheels, but they're too small to pull it off IMO. I've been considering doing the black centers/ red lips if/when I do a 5-lug and get some e34 M5 throwing stars.
          DOOOO IT!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
            Originally posted by Brew
            DOOOO IT!
            I'm definitely going to do that paint scheme w/ a white e30 at some point, but not this one. My car is too friggin ugly to spend money on cosmetic mods. Who knows, next e30 might be an M3.
            '91 318is
            sigpic

Comment

What paint did you use on the caps?

I'm looking at doing the same, only inverse on my track wheels this year. (black lip, red center)

-Charlie
              Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
              '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
              FYYFF

Comment

thanks for the responses, ive been pretty busy so i been on since i posted the pics.

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
                Nice car, just looks like you've got some cleaning up to do, and replacing a couple parts, i.e. door trim, rear bumper, get the rest of your badges off, etc.
                Yeah a friend of mine backed into me hence the bumper and door trim started to come off so i pulled it off instead of losing it on the freeway. I plan on starting on all that next month.
                Originally posted by trent
                Originally posted by brodee
                for soem reason I actually kind of like what you did with the wheels. Props for trying something different too. Sits nice.
                He copied it off an E30M3 on S14.net. :) (AC Schnizter did something similiar back in the day too) I think it is a cool style, but you really need 17s and a 2 door to pull it off.
                I wanted black rims and then TJ painted his black and then it seemed everyone else did so i wanted something different. I actually wanted less red, like only on the very edge but i tried that first and liked it so it stayed.
                Which M3 has the red and black rims?? Any pics??
                Originally posted by kansas-ix
                ... and also paint the lugs nuts black...
                i plan on replacing the rest which the black lugs from the dealer.
                Originally posted by Digitalwave
                ... and the exhaust sucks...
                Yes it does and it sounds rice, but i got it for $80 and 2 1/4in from the cat. The stock one fell apart from rust.
                Originally posted by Mystikal
                Why would you take off an i lip?
                I needed to slide under the front of the car and the lip was rubbing my chest.
                Originally posted by Charlie
                What paint did you use on the caps?
                Dupli-color Flat black and Victory Red. it says GM T400 VICTORY RED on the label.

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

Working...
                X