Euro G2G in Loveland, CO

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tehwickerman
    replied
    hah i just read your thread and noticed you're attending CU to be a MechE, coinsidentally i'll be attending CSU under the same major.

    Leave a comment:


  • tehwickerman
    replied
    Hah the M5 is dad's but I'm sure he'll let me give joyrides :P.

    The 318 just recieved a complete suspension overhaul the typical h&r sport set up, new control arms, tie rod ends, bushings, etc etc.
    pulled the engine out and did the 325i flywheel conversion, e28 motor mounts, deleted p/s, had the head rebuilt, put a new catback on, 15 inch RZ's off a corrado, euro grills/lights, etc etc etc. I'll get pics up when some painting is done! it's sterling with black interior :D.
    Yeah I'll have to make multiple road trips... My dad already has a house out there so I'll have to drive my 328IS there... fly back then drive the e30 over. I'll be in Ft. Collins, I lived there 6 years prior to moving to VA and loved it, i can't wait to go back.

    Yes it is \m/

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by tehwickerman
    wooo i'm moving to CO this summer! bringing my freshly rebuilt and modded 318IS and a e28 m5 with me, hope to see you guys soon!
    awesuuum!!!

    if you let me touch your M5 i will be your best friend forever..... ;)

    What have you done to your 318is? I have a 318is that i pretty much just did suspension mods to.

    You must be driving to CO then if you are bringing two cars. Are you having a friend drive your other car? I did a similar cross country trek only 3 months ago when i moved out here from Baltimore, here is my move thread, check out the pics. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=147576

    edit: and is your user name in reference to the Iron Maiden song?

    Leave a comment:


  • tehwickerman
    replied
    wooo i'm moving to CO this summer! bringing my freshly rebuilt and modded 318IS and a e28 m5 with me, hope to see you guys soon!

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperE30
    :)This meet should happen In the summer some time would be much better!!!
    i think it happens every month.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    :)This meet should happen In the summer some time would be much better!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    castle rock is way the bejeebers out there.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Nice car btw. I came from Castle Rock

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    Sorry But you drove the red m3 right? I don't think we met. I was in the white ix
    Yup that was me. Took longer than I thought to get there from Boulder.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Sorry But you drove the red m3 right? I don't think we met. I was in the white ix

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    DUUWIITTT! and invite me over to help.
    Sure! It won't be till March or April time, I need to save money. Plus the heated vaders are awesome for winter. Debating between bolt-in cage or just bar, leaning towards bar.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    Awesome, thanks for the picture. Come summer and barring any more unexpected car expenditures, something very similar is going in my car.
    DUUWIITTT! and invite me over to help.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Awesome, thanks for the picture. Come summer and barring any more unexpected car expenditures, something very similar is going in my car.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    thats a pretty serious set-up in there

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    werd.

    Leave a comment:

Working...