Euro G2G in Loveland, CO

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325ix
    replied
    Yeah. THat was the one he wanted right?

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    thats the E46 M3 interior, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    the engines are so far forward in audis to give mroe cabin room. THe v8 adui guy also loves the fact that e30 hoods open oppopsite.:o
    heres a picture of the roll bar
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    Funny thing.... Those had 5x100 stamped on them....
    Yea I noticed that too. I wonder if he redrilled the wheels or got adapters? Neither way seems too smart for a track car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Originally posted by AC Nico
    which wheels are those?
    Funny thing.... Those had 5x100 stamped on them....

    Leave a comment:


  • machined
    replied
    SSR Comp? I'm Ron Burgandy?

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath


    which wheels are those?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Huh, dunno how I missed this thread. Meet was fun, I was in a great / smiley mood. No reason, just good to do something car related since I didn't race at all during the summer.

    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    Great pics and awesome meet!

    Mike, you should see the Subaru scene......'tis crazy nuts.
    Subaru scene > most other local scenes.... combined
    Originally posted by Janderson
    What's so bad about the 135i? I think it looks really good. That tow hook on the rear can go, but the rest looks fine.
    That was my only gripe too, it was a nice car, but the tow hooks annoyed me. The studs, Sam, are purposeful. I'm pretty sure that guy tracks his 1-series. The e46 was nice, but I didn't see an owner till they pulled away for the drive.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Franken30, you should have come!! you need to check up in the Mountain regional forum more often! we organize meets there, and all the locals hang out there.

    and yeah, the owner of that monster Audi did come and talk to me and pointed out that he loved the E30s because of the fact the the engines were behind the front axle, and i just chuckled.

    i don't care how dumb Audi engine bays look, that guy's audi made me want one. And the way that Stasis blasted around me like i was in reverse made me want an S50 swap to show that Stasis a thing or two.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hodge
    replied
    Yeah, I never could stand how dumb engine bays in Audis looked. It just looks so imbalanced. I guess they make up for that with their Quattro.

    I like Audis, but if I ever had to open the engine bay to one, I'd cringe everytime.

    Leave a comment:


  • Franken30
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    yeah i actually like the long wheel studs on that 135, and the rest of the car looked awesome, i really didn't see anything wrong with it.

    I love those twisty mountain roads, but you get some real slowpokes on route 34 coming down from Estes, people going like 30mph, it pisses me off.

    and here is the link to the Audi V8 build. That car was really mean. The sound just makes your hair stand on end. http://forum.cusportcar.com/viewtopic.php?t=1603
    GREAT PICS Sam. Lame that I couldn't go and I'm just 20 minutes away.

    The V8 swapped A4 is cool but - aren't Audis often known for having the engine too far over the front axle? This compounds the issue so I wonder how it handles?

    Stasis looks great!

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    yeah i actually like the long wheel studs on that 135, and the rest of the car looked awesome, i really didn't see anything wrong with it.

    I love those twisty mountain roads, but you get some real slowpokes on route 34 coming down from Estes, people going like 30mph, it pisses me off.

    and here is the link to the Audi V8 build. That car was really mean. The sound just makes your hair stand on end. http://forum.cusportcar.com/viewtopic.php?t=1603

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Did anyone get more pictures of that silver E46? especially pictures of that roll bar?

    Leave a comment:


  • BUDNUNTA
    replied
    Nice Pics

    Im really into this Audi B5 V8 swap.
    Ive got a 5 speed wagon Id love to do it to.
    Ive been researching and its really not that complicated. Very similar to an e30 24v.






    Hunter

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeedler
    cool pics.

    that 135i owner should be shot! everything that "he/she" did needs to be pulled back off and thrown in the nearest dumpster-then burned! wtf????
    the Audis looked really nice.
    What's so bad about the 135i? I think it looks really good. That tow hook on the rear can go, but the rest looks fine.

    Leave a comment:

Working...