Euro G2G in Loveland, CO

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BützBöb
    replied
    That looked like a really fun meet!
    I was contemplating going out there in the audi but didnt have the time unfortunately.
    Looks like a decent e30 crowd around here.

    oh and that v8 swapped A4 is just a 4.2 out of an older A6 or something. Sounds incredible but not quite the same performance as an R8 or RS4.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    I wish I could have made it. I haven't been to a meet in a while, I am always busy.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Yea sucks I got lost!!! I was so pissed!! damn it.... next time next time.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by LedJetta
    dang! i've been wondering where it came from for months now!
    serious or are you being sarcastic? i can't tell.....


    Anyway the meet was fun, i didn't take any pics (cuz no one else was, and i would feel stupid....) but there were a shit-ton of Audis and Subies. About every car there had a turbo and was all wheel drive. I felt very left out as the only N/A rwd car, and only E30, and only BMW at the meet. But it was cool. will do it again.

    HyperE30, too bad you couldn't find the place! next time....

    Leave a comment:


  • 8380 Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    My username is from the Metallica song Creeping Death btw
    dang! i've been wondering where it came from for months now!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    I know I know.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    I'm leaving to go to Kansas in like an hour, shame I'll miss out.

    Shame on you!!


    :tsk:

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    I'm leaving to go to Kansas in like an hour, shame I'll miss out.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Iron maiden does rock! I wish I could be there at that meet...

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied


    be there, mate!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Sam, do u have the link / info for Boulder? I'm too lazy to search.

    My GF goes to CSU, I'm up there often

    Leave a comment:


  • tehwickerman
    replied
    CSU all the way. I went and toured the campus last weekend and got a special visit to the engine lab because my dad has connections and damn... they've got some seriously badass stuff going on in there.

    I'm not too into the older metal anymore, i used to looovvve it but i've moved on to other stuff. between the buried and me anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by downforce22
    nice, im at cu colo springs (uccs) as the same hah
    rep those e30s and mae majors! haha
    hey nice car, mate! how come i haven't seen you around?? you going to the meet at the CU in Boulder this friday at 6:30??

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by tehwickerman
    hah i just read your thread and noticed you're attending CU to be a MechE, coinsidentally i'll be attending CSU under the same major.
    i actually have been thinking i'd rather go to CSU instead, its alot cheaper, and i have talked to a couple people that go there.

    BTW, Iron Maiden RULES! They are my number one favorite band. My username is from the Metallica song Creeping Death btw, now i wish i had an Iron Maiden username....

    UP THE IRONS!!

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    Originally posted by tehwickerman
    hah i just read your thread and noticed you're attending CU to be a MechE, coinsidentally i'll be attending CSU under the same major.
    nice, im at cu colo springs (uccs) as the same hah
    rep those e30s and mae majors! haha

    Leave a comment:

Working...