Euro G2G in Loveland, CO

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    The drive up was alot of fun, the roads were dry, and i was lead to the realization that my M42 just does not put out the raw power that i so badly want.

    Just let that Stasis try to pass me again once i have my S50 swap.......

    I turned around as we were heading up the mountains from Estes, the snow was coming down pretty hard, and i was running street tires.

    325ix, i saw you on the way back down, did you cut out early too?

    oh, and Machined, what were you driving?
    I didn't mean to cut early I missed the turn:( But I was on more street tires as well. Eagle f1's up front and some crap in the back. You were there for that down hill section that looked like the laguna seca corkscrew on steroids weren't you? That was crazy!

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    cool pics.

    that 135i owner should be shot! everything that "he/she" did needs to be pulled back off and thrown in the nearest dumpster-then burned! wtf????
    the Audis looked really nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by machined
    Is it just me or could that 1er have gone a little shorter on the studs..?
    hey you never know when you suddenly get the hankerin' to install 120mm spacers....

    Leave a comment:


  • machined
    replied
    I didn't go. Didn't know about it - living vicariously through the interwebs. Is it just me or could that 1er have gone a little shorter on the studs..?

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    The drive up was alot of fun, the roads were dry, and i was lead to the realization that my M42 just does not put out the raw power that i so badly want.

    Just let that Stasis try to pass me again once i have my S50 swap.......

    I turned around as we were heading up the mountains from Estes, the snow was coming down pretty hard, and i was running street tires.

    325ix, i saw you on the way back down, did you cut out early too?

    oh, and Machined, what were you driving?

    Leave a comment:


  • GermanDriver
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperE30
    The road wasn't so bad it was good, there was more snow up there tho. I turned back In Estes. How come you didn't go??
    I was planning on going but some things came up that cut back the time on my hall pass. :( Sounds like it was a lot of fun though.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpyHunter
    replied
    Man, I miss Colorado. Grew up on the west side of Greeley. Such great roads.

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    damn those are some awesome audis!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Great pics and awesome meet!

    Mike, you should see the Subaru scene......'tis crazy nuts.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by GermanDriver
    Thanks for putting up the pictures. How did the drive go?

    The road wasn't so bad it was good, there was more snow up there tho. I turned back In Estes. How come you didn't go??

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    The drive was great. That stasis audi was serioulsy fast. I think the swapped a4 had the engine out of an rs4 which is the same engine in the new r8

    I agree to that stasis was very quick just passed by me like nada.

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    nice job on the pictures man. All of them look great, It was nice meeting some new people too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    Some serious audi scene out there in colorado, makes perfect sense to me...

    Leave a comment:


  • evil_twin
    replied
    Sick!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    The drive was great. That stasis audi was serioulsy fast. I think the swapped a4 had the engine out of an rs4 which is the same engine in the new r8

    Leave a comment:

Working...